Any opinions on Ibanez RGA220z?

• Thread starter constepatdyak
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm GASing hard for an RGA, and came across this. All I could find that it was a non US release, but very little reviews or forum posts aboout this.

Does anyone own one/ever played one? Any input would be appreciated, thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

s4tch

Reaction score
Once I played one at a local store for a couple of minutes. It's a Prestige, so expect that build and woods quality, but the active factory pickups absolutely need replacement. I'd go for it if you like Prestiges and have the budget for different pickups (or in case the guitar has its pickups already replaced).

Reaction score
Once I played one at a local store for a couple of minutes. It's a Prestige, so expect that build and woods quality, but the active factory pickups absolutely need replacement. I'd go for it if you like Prestiges and have the budget for different pickups (or in case the guitar has its pickups already replaced).

Thanks for the input man!

I'll definitely change the pickups.

mcsalty

Keepin' it Kodos
Reaction score
i have nothing useful to contribute to this thread, but now i really want one of these :yum: