Any SSO Vapers? (Electronic-cigarettes)

• Thread starter will_shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
^I just looked up a picture of that. I think it's interesting that atomizer aesthetics and preferences are so different between Europe and North America. It seems like you Europeans always have a big long chimney of a single coil rebuildable tank atomizer. It's gotta be the vast majority of European vapers, right?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TechDeathWannabe

Reaction score
Not to derail, but I've been using this Kraken clone on my pipe for about a week now, and I think it's fair to say it beats my Cleito.

Got it for the flavor, initially, but I'm rather attached to it now. I like the look of the Cleito, but the Kraken looks better on my pipe. :shrug:

Attachments

• image-20161109_215923.jpg
    image-20161109_215923.jpg
    929.7 KB · Views: 5

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
yeah, I never use my cleito recently. I changed the coil, and then it was spitbacking me, just a little, but enough that I was unhappy. Then I changed the coil again because I had let that one sit for months, and the same thing. I haven't touched it and I still have like a whole pack of coils for it.

I swear, when I first got it, this never happened. I would blame viscosity but I usually don't ever go lower than 70%vg so... it's a mystery.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
I can't for the life of me get this to embed
http://imgur.com/a/oxnIg

There's my Noisy Cricket and Royal Hunter Mini.
I love it. I got a kit from Fat Daddy Vapes that replaces the hybrid connection and button.

The new one is cool! It also has an option to use it as parallel or series, which is nice.
But I prefer the aesthetic of the old one. It's also no-BS at all, I wanted a mech mod again.

Also, ecig.com is selling them for $8...

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Also, check out The Sauce LA. $17.99 for 120 ml's of juice.
Coupon "wow" gets you $8 off that, so after shipping it was $15 for 120 mls.
They also had a 50% off election day sale and I scored 390mls for $30 :cool:

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
That royal hunter mini is so short! Does it even have room for juice or if you saturate the cotton does it just immediately pour out the sides?

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
It's my favorite atty I've ever used. The airflow is ridiculously nice, the honeycomb prevents spit back and the juice well is fine. It's nearly identical to the regular Royal Hunter. I've never had it leak out the sides and I constantly wick poorly.
I'm currently running a single coil (24 gauge, 12 wraps) and 1.0 ohms. I saturate the cotton on one side and fill the well on the other and get around ten hits without needing to wick.
I just got a job at a vape shop so I figured using a NC without blowing myself up would give me cred :lol:

dhgrind

Reaction score
i actually quit vaping last year because i had noticed instead of the green/brown snot build up from smoking i'd get frequent migraines and my sinuses would hurt. I've also read that the propylene glycol can affect your auditory nerves. I've since quit nicotine products cold turkey aside from slipping maybe 3 times for a bit of chew or a cigarette at the local bar.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
As a student, I don't have the patience to deal with nicotine withdrawals. Nor the desire. I like the appetite suppression and stimulants are nice. I am also a massive caffeine addict

TechDeathWannabe

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me get this to embed
http://imgur.com/a/oxnIg

There's my Noisy Cricket and Royal Hunter Mini.
I love it. I got a kit from Fat Daddy Vapes that replaces the hybrid connection and button.

The new one is cool! It also has an option to use it as parallel or series, which is nice.
But I prefer the aesthetic of the old one. It's also no-BS at all, I wanted a mech mod again.

Also, ecig.com is selling them for $8...

Damn, love the smallness of that RH Mini. :yesway:

Nosy question, is that juice any good?
Have been eyeing it here and there, but my local shops don't sell it, so I can't try it locally.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Well I literally just got my order in the mail 30 mins ago. So far I've tried the Caramel Waffle Cappacuino. On the inhale it is sweet like caramel. Exhale tastes just like a waffle but with a tinge of coffee aroma. Not the taste of coffee but the smell of it brewing. It's the only coffee flavor I've ever tried that doesn't taste like burnt popcorn!
I'll update in a few days with reviews of Open Road and Capone.

TechDeathWannabe

Reaction score
We can find ways around it if we're just fucking desperate, but mostly it's still a no-go. :lol:
(With this being a vaping thread, more or less 18+, I think I can get away with that, but will edit it out if I need to. :))

Thanks for the upcoming reviews though, that Jasmin Green may be on my order list, depending on your verdict.

CWC sounds good though. Am currently vaping "King Arthur", by Camelot (a local company), and it's supposed to be a dark roast, but it comes off as kinda light. :/

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Question about royal hunter: Do you drip through the anti-spitback honeycomb? Any issue with that?

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
I don't. Tbh it wasn't until recently I realized it was called a "drip tip" because you drip through it.
I'm sure it would work fine though. Google it and add :site reddit:
The vape subreddits are crazy helpful.

AngstRiddenDreams

Filthy Casual
Reaction score
Review of other The Sauce LA Juices.
Capone: Smells just like a bag of fruit loops. It's on point with looper, up there as one of the best fruit loop flavors I've ever had. Absolutely stellar, happy I have 120 ml of it! It's not overly lemon like a lot of fruit loop flavors, exhale is milky. :yesway:

Open Road: They sent me a rice krispy treat in the package with this one. :lol: +1
Smells sweet, really sweet. But then again so do rice krispy treats! It's interesting that the flavor profile is listed as, "caramel, rice krispy treat, and marshmallow" because I've always assumed marshmallow was in rice krispy's. Anyways, it's great! I think I prefer this over the Caramel Waffle Cappuccino. It's sweet, and I'm not really getting much caramel flavor from it to be honest. A lot of rice krispy treat though. So good.

Overall experience, best $30 I've spent on juice ever.

Latest posts