Anyone like Fallujah

• Thread starter Dawn of the Shred
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KJGaruda

Likes a good riff
Reaction score
Amazing band. I'll easily buy anything they put out if it's the quality of their LP and recent EP.

Alexthegreat

Reaction score
love this band, actually got to see them live the other night on the black dahlia murder tour, and i gotta say. they were CRAZY good. i was blown away. this band deserves way more than they have

mcsalty

Keepin' it Kodos
Reaction score
they've been practically my favourite band since they released the Harvest Wombs album haha. Nomadic was a super natural progression and a logical next step, i can't wait for whatever's next

Dethyr

Banned
Reaction score
The drummer is just off the charts good. And they have a sweet shirt with satanic cats on it... had to buy it lol.

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
The drummer is just off the charts good. And they have a sweet shirt with satanic cats on it... had to buy it lol.

Firstly: I need to find that shirt!

secondly: I disagree with your signature. Except the teaser part.

SmackyChot

tune l0w and 0
Reaction score

OHHHHHBOYY.png

3trv5u

tone whore
Reaction score
I'm listening to Nomadic for the first time right now. It's really f*cking good. I have The Harvest Wombs on CD and I love it. Fallujah = win

revivalmode

Reaction score
For those who somehow don't know yet...

FALLUJAH Is In The Studio | Metal Injection

edit: Oh wait, I posted a few weeks ago that they've been working on a new album, lol...

I can't wait for this since THW was truly a masterpiece for me, Nomadic was great too actually.

Also, I just stumbled upon this dude covering a lot of Fallujah songs on guitar:

Pretty flawless apart from the minor fact he doesn't use vibrato at all :wallbash:

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
For those who somehow don't know yet...

FALLUJAH Is In The Studio | Metal Injection

edit: Oh wait, I posted a few weeks ago that they've been working on a new album, lol...

I can't wait for this since THW was truly a masterpiece for me, Nomadic was great too actually.

Also, I just stumbled upon this dude covering a lot of Fallujah songs on guitar:

vid

Pretty flawless apart from the minor fact he doesn't use vibrato at all :wallbash:

Dat Cerebral Hybridization :eek:

avinu

Reaction score
Pretty flawless apart from the minor fact he doesn't use vibrato at all

@2:14 he barely puts some vibrato in there :lol:

Also, super pumped on the new album coming out woooooo!