Anyone tried a vader 8 multiscale?

• Thread starter KnightBrolaire
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wildebeest

Reaction score
I just realized today that there is a thinner neck profile. I placed my order In April I think. Do you guys think it's too late to change that? I'll give them a call tomorrow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
Necks get done first iirc, so you're likely out of luck. The general consensus seems to be the difference is minimal so I wouldn't stress about it.

Wildebeest

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer. No worries, as long as its comfortable, I can jive with any neck shape.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
So I've been trying to get some progress pics of my build from Carvin but customer support keeps saying they're too busy to take a couple of pictures. I've never dealt with Carvin before so I don't know if this is the norm. Anyone else get progress pics of their builds?

ferret

Reaction score
It's the norm. The only time you'll get progress pictures, and even then not guaranteed, is if you are doing a high end build with Jeff himself, i.e. a Kiesel edition or K-series.

Severance

The Cockhammer
Reaction score
Welcome to the club :lol: I keep checking the daily gallery in facebook just to see if there's a V(M)8 there that looks similar to what I ordered.

Ha same I have been lurking all over. The fact that he posted that green one that was finished the other day and the Burl top one that had alot of the other hardware in it is killing me. I want my guitar so damn bad.

KnightBrolaire

Say yes to Chugs
Reaction score
I saw him post some aquaburst flamed ones and got all excited because I thought one of them was mine, then I looked at the bridge and only saw 6 tuners :wallbash: :nono:

insaneshawnlane

Reaction score
I check both Kiesel/Carvin and Jeff's Instagram/Facebook like 10 times a day in hopes of seeing my VM8 :lol:

Honestly I'd be stoked to see any complete multiscale Vaders. That way I'd know mine would be done soon, as I placed my order in the first week they were made available

Wildebeest

Reaction score
Oh boy time to get my wallet ready. I used the down payment option for this one. I doubt I'll see mine on their social media pages because of how goofy my options are. :) Matte racing green body, pink inlays.

ferret

Reaction score
12039_image_1.jpg

This one is a 7, but it looks like things are getting close. Should be some NGDs soon.

Fretless

Knob Fiddler
Reaction score
I'm surprised I havn't seen any KM8's yet. I'm sure we will see some VM8's soon though, and I look forward to seeing those. I almost went with a VM8, but changed my mind last minute.

Absaloms Axe

Djently Disturbed!
Reaction score
i want one so badly!
this might not be the right thread, but is anyone experienced in buying from carvin/kiesel in germany/europe? hope the regular price + shipping + tax + toll is not as scary as it seems..

Wildebeest

Reaction score
Mine's gonna be delivered mid-August according to a recent estimate.