Baseball fans here?

• Thread starter NosralTserrof
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Not anymore... F the Red Sox and the Texas Toughguy!!! Go everyone else except the Yankees they can go F themselves too. Ummm... Go Cubs!!!

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
haha, anyone but the yankees, can agree there.

Giants fan. We got the series a couple of years ago (very, very surprised!) after decades of disappointment. I don't keep up much this time of year though because it's just too hard to know what is coming.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Demiurge

Reaction score
Not anymore... F the Red Sox and the Texas Toughguy!!! Go everyone else except the Yankees they can go F themselves too. Ummm... Go Cubs!!!

Can't watch them this year, just can't.

Maybe it was time for Tito to go after how last season ended, but he definitely didn't deserve the media hit job that followed (for those not in the area, Red Sox management basically have a mouthpiece in the Boston Herald newspaper- anyone who leaves the organization will find nasty articles about them from "sources within the team" not long thereafter). 2 championships and they could let this one ride, really? And now it's clear that the clubhouse being out of control is not a priority to the organization- nope, just padding their phony sellout record and selling Ellsbury jerseys to girls, as usual.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
^ F'ing pink hats bro. As long as they play Sweet Caroline after the 8th all is well, even if they're down by 6 runs after another blown lead by the cowpen (definitely not a bullpen). Oh well, we still have the Cs... and football season is only a few months away!

TheShreddinHand

Uber Stringer
Reaction score
Just went and saw the pirates last Sunday, beautiful ballpark. I grew up in jersey so I am a Yankees fan but I love the game of baseball and will really watch any teams.

Eric

zappatton2

Reaction score
Huge Jays fan here, grew up going to the games at the ol' Exhibition Stadium, celebrated downtown both times they won the series, spent my honeymoon at the SkyDome hotel and have waiting patiently many years for another contender. Am still hopeful for this season, despite Toronto being pegged into the toughest division in all of baseball. At least the playoffs are finally being expanded!! But what the hell is going on in Baltimore?!! I guess I could say the same for the opposite reason in Boston. Oh well, go Jays, time to bring the baseball playoffs back to the Great White North!!!!

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Orioles fan since the end of the Ripken Jr. era. Needless to say, I'm very pleasantly shocked with the start of the season so far :lol:

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
I'm always glad to see "those" teams doing well. Always bummed when teams like the Royals are same ol'. I like variety. We have parody in the NFL to some degree (hell, the Lions made the playoffs last year!!) but BB does seem to be the same teams most years.

Some times (other than of course the Giants winning) I loved just because it was something different. Diamondbacks, TB getting better, Miami (or it was "florida" back then) winning......just something different. Anything not lakers, wankeies, or dallas (football, though loved seeing the rangers get good)

heineken_fretwalker

Team Ibanez
Reaction score
yessirrr.

rangers.jpg

broj15

Reaction score
Can't say much for MLB but I do like to watch The Louisville Bats on local TV or catching one of thier games. The local White Castle is one of thier sponsors so all my friends who work at White Castle get free season passes. Most of the employees don't usually go so they always give me thier ticket. They used to be affiliated with St. Louis and then they switched to Milwaukee. Now they are the farm team for The Reds.

zappatton2

Reaction score
WTF, American League East?!?!?! So now EVERYONE in that division is a .500+ contender? Man, the Jays are really gonna have to rise above this year. Hey Kansas City, how's aboot relocating to Buffalo? That should bump us nicely into the Central division. I was going to hope for the Jays going to the National League East, but then I double-checked those stats, no thanks.

refusetofall87

Reaction score
Im a diehard phillies fan, born and raised. I have much respect for the game and for all MLB teams.

MeLab

Reaction score
Im a diehard phillies fan, born and raised. I have much respect for the game and for all MLB teams.

Nice, another Phillies fan right here.

I'm generally cool with other MLB teams too, except the Yankees and Braves(they put a lot of hurtin' on the other NL East teams when I was growing up with the Phils back in the 90's).

Koop

Reaction score
Only real men wear mustaches!!!

Seriously.

I've been a huge Brewer fan for almost 30 years.

Nice, I've only been a fan for a year :lol:

Last year I went down to Milwaukee with my family to watch a few Brewers games and then hang out with John a bit. I hadn't seen him for like 3 years prior to that, so it was cool to catch up with him. His mustache is definitely awesome, although he seems to be growing a beard at the moment; however, anything he grows is bad ass :lol:

refusetofall87

Reaction score
Nice, another Phillies fan right here.

I'm generally cool with other MLB teams too, except the Yankees and Braves(they put a lot of hurtin' on the other NL East teams when I was growing up with the Phils back in the 90's).
Glad to see that you're not a bandwagon fan. All i hear anymore is "the phillies suck this year", this coming from the people that have been on the phillies dick for the past five years. I understand that being 13 games out of the division isnt a good situation but... its not how you start, its how you finish