Body Modification - Piercings/Tattoos etc

• Thread starter sidge428
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sidge428

Reaction score
So, who has any body mods?
What do you have?

One big thing i find is that my piercings limit me when looking for jobs. I reeeally dont think this should be the case....

What are your opinions on body mods?

:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hutchman

El' Lamo
Reaction score
Used to have a bottom lip spike. Had to get rid of it for a job at a cheese factory.

Stupid cheese..........................

sidge428

Reaction score
I want a little ring in my eyebrow at the far right side. Some people say it's gay and some don't, i'm confused!

are you gay?
if you are, then youre gay anyway.

if youre not.
then its not gay!!

ive got both my eyebrows done.

dont be scared of what other people think. if you want it, do it!

Misanthropy

Kebab Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a bottom lip spike, but i just remove the spike and leave the fish tail inside, not noticeable....retainers are also useful for keeping your piercings hidden.

sidge428

Reaction score
I have a bottom lip spike, but i just remove the spike and leave the fish tail inside, not noticeable....retainers are also useful for keeping your piercings hidden.

good good :D

i dont feel i should have to hide mine, so i dont tend to bother... i dont see why its frowned upon.

itd be hard to hide mine anyway lol

:metal:

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
My lobes are at a comfortable 3/4
38462_1534575412615_1481712850_31403884_4675839_n.jpg

And my unfinished Dharma Wheel on my chest
12868_1258759117380_1481712850_30744304_3727699_n.jpg

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
My ears are streched to half an inch right now, im going to 9/16"s today though. I'll post pics eventually, maybe...possibly.

xiphoscesar

Reaction score
i got 1" lobes
eye brow and middle lip done

its fucking stupid how people still judge nowadays, i mean come on its the 21st century , alot of weird shit has happened,
you see alot of people at the mall with them, but when you go to a local store, you get stares

sidge428

Reaction score
i got 1" lobes
eye brow and middle lip done

its fucking stupid how people still judge nowadays, i mean come on its the 21st century , alot of weird shit has happened,
you see alot of people at the mall with them, but when you go to a local store, you get stares

sweet duuudes... post more pictures?!!
body mods are a beautiful thing...and i defy anyone to find a more worthwhile art form! other than music!
but its a form of expression that deserves much more credit!!

i currently have 16mm lobes, both eyebrows, bridge, both nostrils, septum at 6mm, angelbites, tongue, smiley, scaffold, and a couple of tattoos.
13 piercings in total. you think thats alot? my mrs has almost 40 :D

keep the discussion going?
7what do you like about your mods? or mods in general?
:bowdown:

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
I want a little ring in my eyebrow at the far right side. Some people say it's gay and some don't, i'm confused!

I don't think the left/right rule applies anymore, but in the U.S. (dunno about the rest of the world) for the longest time, it was pretty much code that if your right ear had a ring (or you had multiple piercings that were right-side biased) you rolled with dudes, if it was the left, you were straight. Purple bootlaces were a lesbian thing for a while too.

sidge428

Reaction score
I don't think the left/right rule applies anymore, but in the U.S. (dunno about the rest of the world) for the longest time, it was pretty much code that if your right ear had a ring (or you had multiple piercings that were right-side biased) you rolled with dudes, if it was the left, you were straight. Purple bootlaces were a lesbian thing for a while too.

haha, purple laces where im from shows that youre in a gang called the "A1"....sad bastards.....how much less of a gangly colour could they have picked!!

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
i have a bunch of tats. had a zero guage barbell in my tongue since 1994, but i took it out a few years ago. still can put a 10 guage in it but dont.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
I used to have my left eyebrow pierced, but took it out after a year or two cuz I just didn't really care for it anymore.

I have a portrait of my grandparents tattooed on my left shoulder blade area and I have a Moby Dick-themed full sleeve on my right arm. I'm going in to speak to Vincent about getting started on the left arm this week, which will follow the red sparrows theme from The Great Leap Forward :yesway:. Within the next 2-3 years, I also plan on getting my chest (the dove from the cover of Converge's No Heroes), one of my sides (a big-ass Jellyfish), a calf (anatomical heart) and a foot (Triforce :lol:) done.

As for my opinions on body mods, I love tattoos, obviously, and I'll be pretty much covered eventually. I wish I could get my hands and neck done, but I have pretty high aspirations career-wise, and I don't really want to fuck that up. If you understand the consequences that modifying your body will have, and are cool with them, by all means, go to town. But just remember, if you're young and don't exactly know where you're going with your life, you should probably stay away from doing anything drastic or something that you can't conceal. I thought I had shit figured out and was so, so close to getting my hand done, and I'm glad I didn't because my change in career path would have become nearly impossible had I gone through with it. Although, to be completely honest, from a completely social perspective, I've never felt that people have treated or judged me any differently because of my tattoos :shrug:

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
I have an arm full of HR Giger / alien tats
lip spike - left eyebrow bar and 2 rings in each ear

with many more to come haha

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
I have two tattoos. One on my foot of an octopus, and one on my ribs of an X with zombie hands holding a rosary with an upside down cross on the end. Used to have my ears stretched to 7/16". Plan on more tattoos.

groph

Reaction score
(waits until josh pelican shows up with his enormous list of body mods)

... I don't have any. Farthest I'd go would be a tattoo but I have no clue what I'd get. Probably some motivating quote that I can relate to, or a full chest "I Love the Navy" tat with a huge clipper riding the unrelenting waves.

Peekaboo_eeeeek

Lady_Elixer
Reaction score
*sobs*
I used to have my lip pierced, but took it out for work...though thinking of getting it re-done & getting a retainer thingy for it instead.

I have to be honest, I'm not a fan of the whole stretched earlobes thing.... just reminds me of tribal women...
AF21_JLE0670_T.JPG