Body Modification - Piercings/Tattoos etc

• Thread starter sidge428
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
They aren't actually there, it's a panoramic picture I took on her phone so I could get the whole tattoo in one picture (it goes around the front of her arm), and somehow everything isn't lined up right in the picture.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

b1-66er

Reaction score
IMG_20140515_173559.jpg

The girlfriends daughter and I at the zoo. Gives a decent idea of how much work I have done

Also used to have my septum pierced and my ears stretched to 5/8".

Still have my ding-ding pierced though

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
They aren't actually there, it's a panoramic picture I took on her phone so I could get the whole tattoo in one picture (it goes around the front of her arm), and somehow everything isn't lined up right in the picture.

To be fair, the "errors" in the line work I mentioned aren't necessarily associated with the means by which you took the photo.

Still have my ding-ding pierced though

You're old enough to say (or type, in the case) penis without having a fit of giggles....or so I'd hope.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
To be fair, the "errors" in the line work I mentioned aren't necessarily associated with the means by which you took the photo.

What errors did you mean? I thought you meant how some of the parts don't line up and are crooked.

b1-66er

Reaction score
You're old enough to say (or type, in the case) penis without having a fit of giggles....or so I'd hope.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but ding-ding is way funnier

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score
I'm excited. My wife and I are finally going in for more work next week after not being able to afford it for the longest time.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
What errors did you mean? I thought you meant how some of the parts don't line up and are crooked.

Well, I don't know how to say it without being rude about it.....but honestly it looks like the tattoo artist didn't have the ability to keep his lines straight. Everything is really rough and edgy, hence the reason why I asked if [that] would be toned down once it's been shaded. The only thing I could see being passable is the chain of the anchor, as the fact that it's truly 3D means that the links would not be uniform or oriented the same way along its length.

If I came out of a sitting with that on my arm, I'd have been pissed to high heaven. But that's me....if I do get a tattoo, I'm willing to bet that the plane ticket I have to buy to get to the artist will likely be more expensive than the tattoo itself.

JoeyW

Reaction score
Django piece I got Wednesday night- still a little swollen in the pic but its currently all scabby/peeling so this'll have to do for now. Phil Yau, whose one of my favourite artists did it. He was in town and I somehow lucked out and got his last available spot, needless to say he killed it!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 26

KristapsCoCoo

Reaction score

Dude, but really can you show some of other work of that artist? Cause that line work isn't looking very good... Maybe it'll look good with shading, but better check if artist is good or not, cause if he'll color it as he's done lines, there will be nothing good coming out of this...

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Dude, but really can you show some of other work of that artist? Cause that line work isn't looking very good... Maybe it'll look good with shading, but better check if artist is good or not, cause if he'll color it as he's done lines, there will be nothing good coming out of this...

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
73343_3020332202703_803393768_n_zps6066f682.jpg

1016669_3829251225173_1870867821_n_zpsda270a25.jpg

10352384_4352418464027_7479879696878926947_n_zps17fdd0d6.jpg

IMG-20130126-02020_zps4a770df2.jpg

d3monc

Reaction score
I had my tongue pierced for 3 years but I took it out because I broke a tooth.
faded.jpg
I had my lip, eyebrow, and both ears at 0. I took all of them out in May for a government job. I have a David Bolt tattoo on the back of one calf and a black cat with 13 I got for $13 on friday the 13th on my ankle, as well as, a skull on my back. Hopefully getting "Move One Inch At A Time" on the inside of my right foot from my big toe to my heel in a week!

JoeyW

Reaction score

Not trying to be a doucher or anything but those don't look like they're done by the same person. If they are they must be years apart- first and last look like they've been done by someone without a lot of experience actually tattooing skin, just look at the difference in the linework. Maybe I'm crazy but if I'm wrong that dude seems like he has some off days.