Bugera 2x12 cab

• Thread starter DenverOmega
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DenverOmega

Reaction score
I have come across a Bugera 2x12 cab loaded with one Swamp-Thang and one Texas-Heat rated at 300 watts.

I was wondering how this cab would compare to my Mesa 2x12 with v30s, and how it would compliment my boosted 6505.

I love my mesa but the price is good and I am always looking for new tones.

First Post :fawk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wlfers

Reaction score
People can say what they want, but behringer made some pretty mean-constructed cabinets- it's just the speakers I didn't like. So if bugera's cabs are constructed as well, and already with swapped speakers at the right price I'd jump on it.

nasticanasta

Reaction score
People can say what they want, but behringer made some pretty mean-constructed cabinets- it's just the speakers I didn't like. So if bugera's cabs are constructed as well, and already with swapped speakers at the right price I'd jump on it.
I bought the 2X12 cab it sounds killer very "Marshall" like...creamy great bottom end.. I then purchased the 4x12, and I bought another a week later! I love 'em.. so I'm running a Laney 50 watt head through what i call my 3/4 stack the 2X12 and the 4X12, all I can say is wow my SG never sounded better! ANd yes they are built solid, well constructed.

Albionic

First of the magi
Reaction score
whilst we are on the subject of speakers what are the jet city cabs like? they are dirt cheap

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
whilst we are on the subject of speakers what are the jet city cabs like? they are dirt cheap

I played one of the ones for the 20 watt, i didnt care for them at all... :2c: