Can anyone help me tab some of these songs?

• Thread starter Kaickul
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

davidthangjam10

davidthangjam10
Reaction score
first of all try to know the tuning of the guitar parts. and then slow it up and try to figure it out by ear. at the first it maybe a bit difficult for you but if you keep doing it you'll find it easy to learn it by ear :) hope it help you

leoseanster12

Big Gojira
Reaction score
first of all try to know the tuning of the guitar parts. and then slow it up and try to figure it out by ear. at the first it maybe a bit difficult for you but if you keep doing it you'll find it easy to learn it by ear :) hope it help you

I'll help by saying that the songs are in standard tuning. The rest is up to you to figure out the songs you wanna play.

...or there's always ultimate guitar. Some schmuck may have already done an inaccurate tab for these songs.

lawizeg

Reaction score
Haha, why does SSO hate ultimate-guitar so much?

Also, how do you tell what the tuning is? I always have a hard time with that.

farren

Reaction score
Haha, why does SSO hate ultimate-guitar so much?

Also, how do you tell what the tuning is? I always have a hard time with that.

It's probably Ultimate-Guitar's mean user age of 13.

Look for open string chugging or high ringing open notes. That's the easiest way to identify tuning. You can also identify the lowest note in the song, but it won't always be the open low string (just usually, in metal at least) and it won't necessarily help you differentiate between a standard tuning and a dropped/open tuning.