Can we do something about huge post signatures?

• Thread starter Emperoff
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
You know, people embedding their youtube covers or band EPs links on their signatures, which end up taking a huge amount of screen space and look like constant spam on threads. It's kinda annoying. And would be nice if there was some sort of limitations to the signatures (maybe not being able to embed media or images?), which can end up taking a lot more of space than the actual posts.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Rotate your phone sideways bro and be ready for a whole new experience!
I lucked out! I tried that and didn't see them. The weird thing is I checked my settings and I don't have signatures turned off so now I don't know what the hell is going on lol

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know about on mobile, but you can definitely turn them off on desktop. I've mostly forgotten signatures were a thing by now.

Didn't know that could be done. Signatures begone! :woot:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Also, I haven't seen a forum signature in years since I turned them off, hell - you used to be able to not see avatars either as part of the work theme and then that got the boot too!

Y'all were just names on a page to me

gabito

Stay at home musician
Reaction score
Which signatures?

Edit: But, seriously: you can turn them off.

Last edited:

Latest posts