Can't load more VST fx in Cubase

• Thread starter MetalHeartGR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalHeartGR

Reaction score
Looks like I can't load more than 4 vst plugins in my cubase. Is this normal? Just the version? Can I create more slots?

The version is Cubase AI 7 (x64)
Thanks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
Can you show me (Screenshots) I have never heard of this problem (I've been using 7.5 and 8.0.10 mind).

Tegara

Surgical
Reaction score
Both AI 7 and LE 7 only offer four audio channel insert slots.

Masoo2

Reaction score
I suppose a "loophole" for this restriction would be to create a group channel and send the track to it. If you need even more FX slots add another group channel and send the first group channel to it.

etc... etc...

shnizzle

johnny
Reaction score
or try out Studio One 3 Prime. free version of Studio One 3 with unlimited tracks and insert fx and what not. hint hint :)

shnizzle

johnny
Reaction score
well, they do it for a long time now actually. Studio One v2 also had a free version. but the free versions are still limited i.e. in the amount of effects that come with it and export options. i think Reapers free version is not limited.

niffnoff

Just another SunBro
Reaction score
I see, I know in your videos (which by the way, i'm a huge fan), I've seen you use the guitar vst. The only thing about Studio One that I don't personally like is the layout. But I've been with cubase since I started so I guess I'm just more comfortable with what I know. I do like that they give you a sampler of Studio One with full features (some limitations), Cubase's sampler was horrible for 7, no idea for 8 as I got it as a free upgrade when I bought 7.5.

shnizzle

johnny
Reaction score
really? when i switched from cubase to studio one the layout just blew my mind with
how simple, structured and slick it was. oh well, to each their own i guess :)
and thanks for watching :D

Latest posts