Cats.

• Thread starter pondman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zappatton2

Reaction score
100%! We lost our last cat in February, was pretty devastating for me, so much so that I've been reluctant to get another, I still think about that little guy on the daily. Yet, I know full well life just is not nearly as tolerable without one, and I'm closer each day to hopping down to the Humane Society to pick up a handful of furballs and fill the house back up.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
This is true :shannon:

Hell yeah!!!! Absolutely true. I've read a few of his books too, as I like beat adjacent stuff. Pretty good. I have 2 mixed-siamese cats who are brothers and I believe they're 16 years old. I'd be spamming the hell out of this thread but I did a photo dump of my phone a couple days ago.

Bring on the kittehs.

lost_horizon

Reaction score
Cats are assholes, they don't care if you are alive or dead, they live on instinct, kill indiscriminately and if you die in the house they will eat your corpse.

Not worth the hassle tbh.

Most of y'all just have toxoplasmosis and will steer your bike into an oncoming truck by mistake due to the parasite.

JDB123

Newb Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Cats dogs are assholes, they kill (adults and children) indiscriminately, and if you die in the house they will eat your corpse.

Not worth the hassle (needing walks at all hours of the day and night, picking up steamy turds with a bag over your hand, exorbitant vet bills) tbh.
Fixed it for ya ;)

lost_horizon

Reaction score
I
This guy needs a cat ^ ;)
I have one, why do you think I am like this? Her name is Norah...

thraxil

cylon
Reaction score
Our cat, Tiny, an Egyptian Mau, lived in NYC, SF, Berlin, Barcelona, Utrecht, and London. She made it to 19.5 years old and was the best cat ever.

She passed away last summer. No one will ever replace her, but my partner immediately needed a new cat and found a kitten online that looked exactly like Tiny had looked as a kitten. When we went to pick him up (drove all the way from London to Newcastle on zero notice), it was so clear that he was strongly bonded with his sister that we ended up just taking them both. So now we have two Savannah kittens that are wonderful little assholes that delight us while destroying everything we own. They'll never replace Tiny, but we're too busy with them to be sad for very long.

kittens_fridge.jpg