Chelsea Grin Megathread

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
for some reason i cant stop listening to Chelsea Grin's new cd Desolation of Eden, anyone else have this problem lol :metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
i dont care for the vocals but i like the heavy riffage

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
Yea i really dig this band, they have an interesting arrangement of simple yet really brutal riffs.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Yea, I am really into them as well. I think Samer pretty much summed it up nicely.

Guamskyy

Hwat you call me?
Reaction score
Ehh, the vocals sound like a pterodactyl and pig in an arguement :lol: I dig the instrumental though, I love jamming it.

matty2fatty

Reaction score
the best solution to your problem would be to put the new Whitechapel album on, all your thoughts of lesser deathcore will disappear in about 45 seconds

ZachTheRipper

Bass Face
Reaction score
Being from Utah, where they are from, I got tired of this band long before this album even came out.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
They sound like every other bad deathcore band in existence.

richcastle66

Prog is Life
Reaction score
actually they sound a lot heavier/nastier than most deathcore bands. i love them. keeping in mind that as a band, their music is terrible, but its some of the most fun music ive ever listened to. the scream is amazing, especially the highs. man i cant wait to throw down to them in august...

JoshuaLogan

Banned
Reaction score
actually they sound a lot heavier/nastier than most deathcore bands. i love them. keeping in mind that as a band, their music is terrible, but its some of the most fun music ive ever listened to. the scream is amazing, especially the highs. man i cant wait to throw down to them in august...

cool story, bro

vhmetalx

\m/
Reaction score
I am in Chelsea Grin and I agree with this.

Our next CD will suck less, promise.

Dont sell yourself short man, you guys did great on your debut album, probably better than most people could.
But more riffage is always a plus, no matter what the genre :)