Chocolate thunder from down under

• Thread starter creepymcpeepers
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Really stressed with work I make the chocolate thunder from
Down under and I put the cream splop on there jsut how they want it and the servers never come get the thunder in time and the cream splop melts… I tell the server to come get it sooner it’s melting

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Sounds like he works at outback, and servers never come pick up the dessert before it melts and it disappoints OP because he's slaving over a hot ice cream container making this stuff and snooty servers care too much about grabbing new tables then serving the ones they have with utmost care, otherwise they would be running that Chocolate from down under to their table ASAP

God I'll never work food service again.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
Sounds like he works at outback, and servers never come pick up the dessert before it melts and it disappoints OP because he's slaving over a hot ice cream container making this stuff and snooty servers care too much about grabbing new tables then serving the ones they have with utmost care, otherwise they would be running that Chocolate from down under to their table ASAP

You know, you ruined a perfectly good, weird thread by actually picking apart his posts and piecing it together.

Killjoy :lol:

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
When I worked at the Olive Garden, servers were responsible for prepping anything to do with ice cream. It seems daffy to me to think that the kitchen should be responsible for something that melts so quickly in the sauna back there, whilst the servers are all hiding out behind the dumpster having a cigarette break making $2.13/hour.

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score

You’d be a great translator, I went back and read it again and yer toadly right.