Chthonic's Jesse Liu's new ESP Custom 7 string.

• Thread starter Bloody_Inferno
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score
20150815-jesse.jpg

20150815-jesse-2.jpg

20150815-jesse-5.jpg

:hsevil:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FantasyMetal

Reaction score
Wow, I haven't owned a V for a while, but if this goes into production then I might have to pick one up...

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
That band sure does know how to pick out pretty instruments. I really like this guy's sigs and the sig basses. Great band, great instruments.

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
is that a baritone? id rock a fixed bridge version of his sig. wasnt the original a floating trem?

Allealex

Reaction score
7 string-single PU SV with Hipshot bridge? I approve :bowdown:

bnzboy

Asian Dying
Reaction score
bolt on neck, maple top and fixed bridge.... I would get it in a heartbeat even though I own the first version!

bnzboy

Asian Dying
Reaction score
It is hard to determine the scale length from these pics but I won't be surprised if they are 25.5 just like the first version. Maybe 26.5? I own the ESP version and I had some intonation issues with the low B string (still a killer guitar! I ended up with the standard 7 string gauge) . I have tried thick strings too but I felt the tone was too muddy with heavier gauge. Chthonic's songs are all in standard 7 string tuning (so far) and I assume Jesse kept it 25.5.

It would be fantastic if Jesse himself or someone from this forum who knows Jesse in person can confirm this for us! Also very interested to know the guitar's specs too. I am assuming it is Alder body, maple top, maple neck ebony fretboard with Lundgren or Duncan.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Getting old sucks. I was trying to figure out why I didn't like it and found myself saying "that's too metal."

tacotiklah

I am Denko (´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Be still my heart! :eek:

Oh yeah, my GAS levels are overflowing here. Usually I don't go for single humbucker guitars, but this wasn't made for diversity. :lol:

I'd throw a black winter in there and let er rip! :wub:

Lada The Great

Reaction score
Imo that looks hideous compared to his current production model. I hope that this will not replace his current signature model.

Latest posts