Covid 19/Coronavirus

• Thread starter Ralyks
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Wait what? Are there actual human beings who believe that?
People believed that Covid vaccines contained Boss Metal Zones masquerading as tracking chips. At this point, new conspiracy theories are basically created the same way as Family Guy plotlines: by a group of manatees with random word balls.

nightflameauto

Reaction score
People believed that Covid vaccines contained Boss Metal Zones masquerading as tracking chips. At this point, new conspiracy theories are basically created the same way as Family Guy plotlines: by a group of manatees with random word balls.
When I was a kid, I created a system of writing stories using D&D dice. I long ago lost the paper I wrote that system on. I imagine somewhere there's a conspiracy theorist with those papers and a box of 20 siders slopping their way from theory to theory and thinking they've discovered magic, when really it was the ramblings of a twelve year old moron that hadn't quite figured out how the world works yet.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My uncle explicitly told my mother that he's not getting vaccine and he's telling everyone he knows not get it because it's a tracking chip. So yes, these are real people.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
When I was a kid, I created a system of writing stories using D&D dice. I long ago lost the paper I wrote that system on. I imagine somewhere there's a conspiracy theorist with those papers and a box of 20 siders slopping their way from theory to theory and thinking they've discovered magic, when really it was the ramblings of a twelve year old moron that hadn't quite figured out how the world works yet.

By the end of this year, someone with a podcast will use it to pin 17 serial murders on you after tracking down "clues" for the last 3 years.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
If you are thinking there is a homogenous "other side" that is made of stereotypical antivax MAGA trumpers who are "dying to own the libs", then yeah that's literally imagination on your end. And I know you don't "see" it, because it's apparent from your replies.
But reality is nuanced and the caricatures we see on TV and you jump on are just that: caricatures. Not as representative as you think they are.

Of course no group is a monolith, but yes these people are real and far more prevalent than I know you want to believe.

My proof plus far too many lolz:
https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

nightflameauto

Reaction score
What are we up to now, like, 6 conservative radio hosts have died in the past, like, 4-5 months?
Not the way I would want to see the misinformation spreading put to an end, but it’s what they want apparently.
Man, that's a whole lot of lib owning right there. I feel super owned. They really got us good.

mbardu

Reaction score
gglrj4yyoqn71.jpg

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Indeed. All you have to do is look at the hands to see that it's a pretty obvious (and bad) 'shop job.

CovertSovietBear

ブロリー
Reaction score
I thought it'd be easier to have my vaccine QR code on my phone but it's proven more of a hassle to pull out and fumble with my phone and wallet while bar hopping. I should just take my physical card and whip that out instead.

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
I just read up on Loomer for as long as I could stomach. “Proud Islamaphobe” seems like another MJT. Well I hope she ends up beating it with no complications, but it seems like almost everyday there’s another anti vax conspiracy theory aligned person catching it. Than posting on social media when they want a go at some sympathy.

Last edited:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
“Proud Islamaphobe” seems like another MJT.
Is this the opposite of Social Justice Warrior? Asking for a friend.

I REALLY have to work to make stories like this not warm my heart, but as they say down in Philly, "fuck around and find out."

spudmunkey

Reaction score
I thought it'd be easier to have my vaccine QR code on my phone but it's proven more of a hassle to pull out and fumble with my phone and wallet while bar hopping. I should just take my physical card and whip that out instead.
I took a screenshot, made a contact called 5G, and used the screenshot as the contact's photo. That's a little easier for me, and if they don't accept the screenshot for fear that it was faked, then I can go the extra mile and open up the Google Pay app where it's saved, but that hasn't come up (granted, I've only ever used it to get free Krispy Kream doughnuts twice).

LordCashew

Death Punch for Cutie
Reaction score
Come on Randy, that person doesn't exist. They are a figment of the MSM's imagination that we're just using to be mean to non-liberals.

Yeah those dumb liberals are masterful with their false flags and ability to create people with far-reaching fake identities at the drop of a hat. Seems like the most logical explanation.

made a contact called 5G
:rofl:

I mean, it would alphabetize conveniently...