Crow Guitars "Ali3n"

• Thread starter Agile Interceptor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Agile Interceptor

Reaction score
618360_orig.jpeg

Data page

Making of "Ali3n"

I like it :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

F4R537KTP09

Antithetic machinery
Reaction score
It seems like a well done job!!! :agreed:
Still I wonder too about the thickness, and more about the weight of this tremendously-delicious-looking 8 stringer... And how does it sound???
Still a very nice looking thing it is! :yesway:

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh yeah this is the guy that got banned because he wouldn't stop spamming his work outside of Dealers and would literally come and start a thread with pics of a build and then never post anything else.

InfinityCollision

Reaction score
Link...

...but google is your friend :)

Google was not my friend when searching for info on the sustainer; I don't see anything on the website about a sustainer. I did later notice that the link on that line included both the pickup and the sustainer though, so I can only assume the sustainer is also by Sublime. Interesting...

Agile Interceptor

Reaction score
Google was not my friend when searching for info on the sustainer; I don't see anything on the website about a sustainer. I did later notice that the link on that line included both the pickup and the sustainer though, so I can only assume the sustainer is also by Sublime. Interesting...

Contact with "Sublime" and ask he from sustainer.

IkarusOnFire

Reaction score
The biding on the fretboard is off - why is it not the same width on the lower part - and the top binding of it is just so small thinner. Is it just me?

Sublime Pickups

Reaction score
Hi,
this is my first post here.
Unfortunately these pictures does not reflect the look, sound and the playability of this instrument.
The pickup covers were not made by me. There is some improvements, since the guitar is constantly improved... last time I put some black resin into the cut in the bridge pickup.
The sustainer currently works only in 'fundamental' mode. etc...

I will be not so often here, so in case of questions feel free to mail me.

Some pics here:
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B6f6clHVW1NDNVZfVHV6X0d2N1U/edit?usp=sharing

on fb:
Sublimepickups Andras

Latest posts