Custom Kelly 7 string

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xRANDY_SAVAGEx

GLADIATOR
Reaction score
Is this the headstock you mentioned? the 1st two on the left
DSCN3231.jpg

I confess that I hadn't seen this headstock model before, but I couldnt think of a different one for the Kelly design. Even the reversed one I think it looks terrible (I saw Silenoz using one in a dimmu borgir video)

That Silenoz bitch uses his own signature series esp... NOT JACKSON

PetrucciVai

Reaction score
Looks good! The only criticism I'd have is that it doesn't look like he had a real steady hand when doing the black line painting. But I like the abalone.

Really? Where? I don't see any imperfections at all. are my eyes failing me? :lol:

GeoMantic

Reaction score
That looks amazing, except for that TOM. Why didn't you go with a hipshot bridge?

Love the color and the inlays though. Really nice.:yesway:

alexggbr

Reaction score
I finally got to post something recorded by this baby!! This is a song from my current band "Avalon Symphony". It consists pretty much in gothic male+female duet. The electric guitar parts were all recorded with the 7 string. The distortion comes from Guitar Rigg 4. Not many takes, not many guitars, a pretty much simple song.
PS: The song's lyrics are written in portuguese, in case someone finds it strange. As with the Brazillian guys, I hope you like it! It's not really usual to see bands singing in portuguese.

YouTube - Avalon Symphony - Ódio e Rancor ("Hate and Resentment")

This is a pic of me and her, taken for the band:
OgAAAG2FDmPOu6BUrtZ73Wq1TKN7baHIr07BNyzNy_3dJUpDTnu5s1oNyiScqkP5gSUU5o-vYLWl24QW9Qyed8LE0vcAm1T1UKYyLOhq48SeV3m8dtFzhgDg15xE.jpg

And a picture of the band:
OgAAAFNFLmht2xIwrG3DylRfpWifbXAu2ooQtjMCzZOmJMHEmLgLVwWBo6chEpD4MaA0w1A3ZCKHeLHC-NnQMCYqk_4Am1T1UK8FV-GDmNukc1YhAb6utYP9jdtY.jpg

Whoever likes the band can see other videos in "related".

I'm working on a new song, which I will use the guitar tuned down to A! This will be interesting... eheheheh:evil:

GeoMantic

Reaction score
The biggest fault is that TOM bridge. And pickup rings. I hate those.

Stick a flatmout or a hipshot bridge on it and get rid of the pickup rings and that guitar is amazing.

alexggbr

Reaction score
You guys are really fans of that kinda bridge, huh ? Maybe I'll try one at my next guitar. I like TOMs a lot. What I really HATE is Floyd-Rose bridges. Pure fucking shit. I've seen on the internet Les Pauls and PRS's with that piece of shit. If only I could run over the jackass who had such a "Brilliant" idea...:mad:

By the way, what about that schaller hannes bridge? Are those great as they look? :scratch:

alexggbr

Reaction score
Thanks!! The thing it's missing is a graph tech tusq nut. The nut dimensions are absolutely different than any other pre-made nuts, and the only graph tech blank big enough to fit there is a long 63mm slab. Too bad I can't find it anywhere else (like ebay) and it seems that graphtech is getting rich by overpricing shipping costs.

damigu

stay tuned
Reaction score
i'm not a TOM fan either. i just love the feel of kahler bridges even in fixed bridge mode. that's what half of my guitars currently have and any future guitars will have, whammy or not.

arktan

Icnomptenent
Reaction score
Awesome, dude. I would also install a picatiny-rail on that! :D

Nah, just kidding. It's awesome. ;)