DAR Amplifaction Future Breed Machines linup (Fredrik Thordendal content).

• Thread starter Variant
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalThrasher

Thrash & Burn
Reaction score
I really hope DAR comes through with all these amps, pedals, etc! I'm on the waiting list for the preamp pedal and I would be stoked if this actually comes out sometime in the future!

Alcoholocaust

Reaction score
I tried a couple of times to profile the DAR and just couldn't get it sounding right.
The kemper didn't like the FBM's noisegate and without it the amp was too noisy.
Could of been user error though as i only used the kemper once or twice.

I'm actually considering selling my FBM to fund some multiscale builds...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
I tried a couple of times to profile the DAR and just couldn't get it sounding right.
The kemper didn't like the FBM's noisegate and without it the amp was too noisy.
Could of been user error though as i only used the kemper once or twice.

I'm actually considering selling my FBM to fund some multiscale builds...

I'll give you $10 AUD for it.

Alcoholocaust

Reaction score
I have one of these suckers for sale under the Gear for sale section.
Could be worthwhile for anyone in Australia, the rest of the world might be a bit pricey to ship.

Veldar

Is Post-Thrash?
Reaction score
Alcoholocaust said:
I have one of these suckers for sale under the Gear for sale section.
Could be worthwhile for anyone in Australia, the rest of the world might be a bit pricey to ship.

I really want one for our band but there is no way we could afford it....

Posted from Sevenstring.org App for Android

wlfers

Reaction score
Yeah.. I think he's a small shop and was to be a dealer. So unfortunate, and puts in perspective how much people lost- I'm only out of a PX 35% deposit.

Krucifixtion

Duncan Hills
Reaction score
Yeah.. I think he's a small shop and was to be a dealer. So unfortunate, and puts in perspective how much people lost- I'm only out of a PX 35% deposit.

Wow........is all I gotta say about this still. I had forgotten about most of this.

I can't even believe I actually got my deposit back on the PX at this point. There's no way he's going to actually say anything on Facebook though. Although, if everyone submits their info on when they gave deposits and if they still kept any receipt of deposit or purchase they might be able to pursue some legal action. It's probably going to be a huge PITA, but if he's not going to do anything about it I would at least build the case and let someone who knows a good attorney work it out.

Alcoholocaust

Reaction score
Such a shame... I really feel for the guys that are owed amps/money.
He had some great gear and ideas.

sylcfh

Reaction score
It's pretty hard to get money back in court settlements, but you'd think $20k is enough to land a guy in jail.