DAR Amplifaction Future Breed Machines linup (Fredrik Thordendal content).

• Thread starter Variant
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scattered Messiah

Kassandrian Dreams
Reaction score
It's sad to see, that there was no change :-/
I'd loved to own one of the PX'es time come, but the way this is going I don't even see them reaching ""production"" status unfortunately.
[the rest has already been said, like Mike getting external help would improve the situation, lack of communication making it look like a scam, etc]

Unfair as it sounds, I hope Mike sells the designs of to some company with better project management -.-

Fortunately my amp gas is cured for the next few years :)

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
Buy Axe-Fx or Kemper. Tone Match or Profile DAR.....done.

As has been pointed out, the problem there is the sheer variety of tones the DAR was meant to offer. Sure, someone could go to town with one and profile the gamut of sounds the thing could get. That'd be a lot of effort though.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
As has been pointed out, the problem there is the sheer variety of tones the DAR was meant to offer. Sure, someone could go to town with one and profile the gamut of sounds the thing could get. That'd be a lot of effort though.

It's doable. Someone managed to knock out like 80 profiles of the ENGL SE, and that amp has a ridiculous amount of tone shaping options. Honestly, I want someone like The Amp Factory to be the one doing the profile though. I'd rather give them money since I know it would come out right.

Latest posts