DBZ Gohan Angers Cover Help/Collaboration Needed!

Sovereign

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I decided the other day to give this a go. I wanted to cover something a little out of the ordinary and this track always stood out from the show.

As you'll hear in the track the keyboards/piano sound so lame. As I am not a keyboard player I find it hard to make it sound better and closer to the original. I'm hoping to get a friend of mine to do the mixing and mastering on this track with luck he is available to do so.

What i'm looking for is if one of you guys is particularly good at midi tracks or even at recording a keyboard take would you be able to give me some advice to make this sound more organic or would you be interested in doing a collaboration on this track?

Obviously I have made some changes to the original and taken out some parts in lieu of preferred parts.

The original sounds like this:

And my very rough version sounds like this:https://soundcloud.com/sovereignkelly/gohan-angers-dbz-theme-unmixed

So any help at all guys, I still have to redo a lot of work on this project but I'm excited for it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.