Dima Ghotic. Russia. Custombuild/

• Thread starter Dima Ghotic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dima Ghotic

Reaction score
Hello gays, now I have som time for my new proect! Her is the small teser for you!

izc0oj.jpg

vansinn

Reaction score
I.. I.. I.. I.. wtf?
For a prolonged momentary lapse of reason in my life, I.. I.. I've been left numb and speechless.
Thought this would be a single page, but.. I mean, I've regained speech - sortof, but..

So, I'll take my chances and openly say that I really like Russia and Russian technologies, but.. this, mmnn.. build is just a Bit substandard to, say, a PAKFA..

Well, I try in my life to respect most anything, but.. I just had a listen to the, mmnn.. soundclip, and, while I could endure Johnny Rotten back then, and used to be a Goth (still have the clothes), I.. I.. I was left.. :scratch: :spock:

I surrender, so just keep it coming.. da? da da..

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
bai the way, sorry my bed english, but I speak from my hart!

but for now her is my curent project for you gays. This is bariton. Sorry for photos camera is out
IMAG0131.jpg
IMAG0132.jpg
IMAG0133.jpg

You just blew your cover.
Extreme troll :rolleyes:

Dima Ghotic

Reaction score
Founded by the first string and pulled almost the whole set(nehvataet only the third which just broke) Here you can see a small screw with a jamb nut, or rather I still can't find a suitable piece of plywood on the nut so that it is not bent and not cracked for a normal nut from the norms of plywood I had lost the painting,still a problem with the retraction of the string-fixing strings, like the electricity just through holes in the hull but since it's hollow to get to the hole hard very hard but I came up with a decision tomorrow planted and show.

364871-2165280.jpg

364871-2165282.jpg

364871-2165284.jpg

Here is the also a close up photo of wood I buyed recently. It is called red wood
212.jpg

Navid

Chicken Kicker
Reaction score
Part of me wants to believe this guy is a massive troll and will build a stunning guitar with that wood he has shown us, but another part of me wants to believe this is exactly what it seems to be

runbirdman

Lackawanna County Volunteer Sheriff's Deputy
Reaction score
If this ridiculousness is to continue we should at least pitch in and get this guy a new digital camera. I need high res images of these monstrosities.

Latest posts