Do you smoke?

• Thread starter Regor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Do you smoke cigarettes?

• Total voters

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
7 Dying Trees said:
It's fine for a while not smoking, but as soon as i touch booze, well...

The solution to that is to drink so much you're not able to smoke any more. It's happened to me, although I really don't recommend it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Your Majesty

Ibanez Goddess
Reaction score
nitelightboy said:
It's only illegal to "purchase" products from Cuba. If someone were to say, send me a gift, well then I'm not really purchasing anything. <wink>

[action=nitelightboy]is not really implying anything since he's a good little boy, but hey, what the hell.[/action]

Seriously though, if it is a GIFT, do I really have to declare the contents with customs.... truthful contents. I mean, I could simply write on the customs forms, 3 CD's, 1 T-Shirt, 6 Packs of Guitar strings and thats it. Meanwhile, you've really got yourself a a case of 12 Cubans.... come on, am I really breaking the law here? Perhaps. I don't know?

hahah - Iam going to hell for this shit, I just know it.:nuts: :evil:

Your Majesty

Ibanez Goddess
Reaction score
nitelightboy said:
Cool...we could jam for Satan :evil:

You're on my friend. :evil: If I could take my 7 to hell, play my 7 all day, (without someone busting my ass) get laid, have fun, listen to prog/thrash metal and just not have a care or fuck in the world..... I am so there!

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Your Majesty said:
You're on my friend. :evil: If I could take my 7 to hell, play my 7 all day, (without someone busting my ass) get laid, have fun, listen to prog/thrash metal and just not have a care or fuck in the world..... I am so there!

You make it sound like such a wonderful place....

[action=nitelightboy]sheds a tear in anticipation.[/action]

Dive-Baum

Bite Me Fan Boy!!
Reaction score
OK, so today is my last day. I hope you don't mind a thread hijack. I was thinking about using this as a kind of smoke-out diary. I think it will help. I know it may sound cheesy but you guys are going to be my inspiration. I have never been a member of a site quite like this. You guys rule and I appreciate the support i have gotten just in the last 10 hours or so. Well...here's to living. I just don't want my kids to start. I started after seeing my parents ( well...and Eddie Van Halen) smoke. I even stuck my cig under the strings at the tuners. My parents were chimneys and even they quit 2 years ago. My wife does not smoke so this should make it a little easier. Here's to it fellas.

Your Majesty said:
Seriously though, if it is a GIFT, do I really have to declare the contents with customs.... truthful contents. I mean, I could simply write on the customs forms, 3 CD's, 1 T-Shirt, 6 Packs of Guitar strings and thats it. Meanwhile, you've really got yourself a a case of 12 Cubans.... come on, am I really breaking the law here? Perhaps. I don't know?

hahah - Iam going to hell for this shit, I just know it.:nuts: :evil:

Just to let you know...yes you are breaking the law, breaking the law.
Anything you bring back in and do not declare, is illegal. That being said...fuck 'em if they can't take a joke!:lol:

Your Majesty

Ibanez Goddess
Reaction score
Dive-Baum said:
Just to let you know...yes you are breaking the law, breaking the law.
Anything you bring back in and do not declare, is illegal. That being said...fuck 'em if they can't take a joke!:lol:

Well, I say that because, I do alot of travelling into the US and there have been times, I have held back from declaring a 'few items'. Not illegal items but items that would cause me to go over my spending limit. For example: if you stay in the US for 7 days, you are allowed to bring back or declare $700 in goods. Now, being that I know, I have spent well over $700 in goods, for example, $1000 +, I know, if I declared everything...... I would be hit hard with a customs tax.

Therefore, if I buy clothes or shoes, I would normally rip the tags and wear them. Customs would never know where I purchased those items. Same with electronics. When I had gone to Florida, I bougha video camera down there, I started to use and and threw away the receipt. Customs had no idea how old the camera was, or where I had purchased it. They just assumed, since I was a tourist, I would normally have a camera with me.

That is why, Iam 'testing' this theory because though it is illegal and youshould declare it, I know by my experience, I haven't and have gotten away with it. Which leads me to ask, what else I can get away with?

Oh well... off topic yes, but back on topic, good luck with everything. Iam sure, if you teach your kids excellent values, Iam sure they will follow in your footsteps. I would ask that you encourage communication with your kids; so that, if they are interested or curious in sparking one up, to at least tell you so you know. I think its best if they can do shit in front of you, rather then behind your back.

But best of luck with it!

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
bostjan said:
Smoke as in cigarettes? Or as in sticky green stuff?

Actually, I meant neither of those. Only 4 people (.jason.,JPMDan,nordhauser06, & Yngwie) got the joke. While 7 ppl (7DT, cadenhead, Dive-Baum, Donnie, jtm45, NLB, and Shannon) just admitted to smoking poll. (Read title carefully!)

punkd-patima78.jpg

:rofl:

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
LMAO...Admittedly I fell for it as well but no I don't...to the tobacco one or the 'other' one...

Dive-Baum

Bite Me Fan Boy!!
Reaction score
Regor said:
Actually, I meant neither of those. Only 4 people (.jason.,JPMDan,nordhauser06, & Yngwie) got the joke. While 7 ppl (7DT, cadenhead, Dive-Baum, Donnie, jtm45, NLB, and Shannon) just admitted to smoking poll. (Read title carefully!)

punkd-patima78.jpg

Oh well, it is what you make of it and how you take it personally. I am looking at it as a smoking (tobacco) thread. So now I REALLY don't feel bad about the hijack. ...Fucker...I flex in your general direction

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
:rofl: anyway good luck DiveBaum You can do it. Mind over matter just don't smoke easy as that. :lol: You will thank yourself later and plus have a great feeling of satsfaction. :yesway:

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Regor said:

punkd-patima78.jpg

Right back atcha. ;)