Dunable quietly announces an import series

• Thread starter FrashyFroo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    dunable
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mathemagician

Reaction score
Sheeeit wanted a Hagstrom Fantomen. But hmmm...

I was eye-banging them too earlier this year.

But then SG gas hit and I waited. Now I must engage in the “weigh all options until I KNOW I’m buying what I want.

Personally HATE returning things, lol. (Just out of laziness, not including real issues)

Glad to see they had enough demand for the USA line for this expansion too.

Carl Kolchak

Last of the famous international playboys
Reaction score
I was eye-banging them too earlier this year.

But then SG gas hit and I waited. Now I must engage in the “weigh all options until I KNOW I’m buying what I want.

Personally HATE returning things, lol. (Just out of laziness, not including real issues)

Glad to see they had enough demand for the USA line for this expansion too.
Such indecisiveness is unbecoming! And you know what's going to happen, right? That GAS is going to keep building up and building up, and one day it's going to explode! So unless you actually want to martyr yourself in the name of some six-string jihad you'd better exorcise that two-horned demon of yours and spec yourself out a real Dunable. I say this as a man who has owned and played a fair number of SGs over the years. So trust me when I tell you that Dunable makes a better SG than Gibson does today.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Such indecisiveness is unbecoming! And you know what's going to happen, right? That GAS is going to keep building up and building up, and one day it's going to explode! So unless you actually want to martyr yourself in the name of some six-string jihad you'd better exorcise that two-horned demon of yours and spec yourself out a real Dunable. I say this as a man who has owned and played a fair number of SGs over the years. So trust me when I tell you that Dunable makes a better SG than Gibson does today.

Or buy an import R2 + import cyclops + FM3 and get weird with it.

efiltsohg

Reaction score
anybody know the scoop on those "cthulhu" pickups? something wound at the factory I assume?

a5 magnet 12k/10k, likely similar to a direwolf set but less hot?

Last edited:

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely. If they announce a DE Yeti, I might have to spring for one.

The main things stopping me from the cyclops is the thinner neck and my ES335 GAS.

Dabo Fett

Reaction score
Figures, after years of wanting one I caved and ordered a custom cyclops last week, and immediately after they announced these. I was thinking of getting the de anyway as an appetizer, but fingers crossed if they stick to their current estimates build times my custom will arrive just after these start shipping.
Spring can’t be here soon enough!

olejason

Reaction score
Have they mentioned anywhere if the NF series will still be offered periodically?

Carl Kolchak

Last of the famous international playboys
Reaction score
Figures, after years of wanting one I caved and ordered a custom cyclops last week, and immediately after they announced these. I was thinking of getting the de anyway as an appetizer, but fingers crossed if they stick to their current estimates build times my custom will arrive just after these start shipping.
Spring can’t be here soon enough!
My MIA Cyclops has the best ergonomics of any guitar I've ever owned.

Latest posts