ENGL E670FE Special Edition Founders Edition

• Thread starter narad
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarjon

Reaction score
Cool feature but that’s an expensive pedal platform lol. What are your top 5 Jon?

I wouldn't expect anybody to buy the amp just for that feature but it's a cool addition to the amp as a whole.

My top 5? Hmmmm people ask me all the time... maybe I'll do a video after my Prometheus and Generator 120 arrive.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Guitarded81401

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect anybody to buy the amp just for that feature but it's a cool addition to the amp as a whole.

My top 5? Hmmmm people ask me all the time... maybe I'll do a video after my Prometheus and Generator 120 arrive.
I for sure didn't mean anything negative about it or that someone should really buy it just for a pedal platform but who knows, there are some nutty people out there :)

I'd love to have one but I'd get almost zero use out of it because I need a 100W amp like I need a third nipple, but if I had one I'd have to try this mode with my Helix or FM9 just to try it.

This amp is like a holy grail amp to me but my stage is my office and it would be such a waste on me. Trying hard to not buy dust collectors now... it's hard.

My guess on your top 5, This amp, Recto, RedSeven, 5150/6505 and an Orange. Will have to see what you coax out of then Prometheus and Revv.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
People who own this amp, share your settings!

Are there sites where people can post their amp settings? This is my first amp in years since I switched to Fractal so I’m trying to get a good baseline.

Guitarjon

Reaction score
People who own this amp, share your settings!

Are there sites where people can post their amp settings? This is my first amp in years since I switched to Fractal so I’m trying to get a good baseline.

imho the cool thing about the amp is that most of the channels sounds GREAT with everything at noon! That's not the case with some of my other ENGLs like the Fireball. Only for Lead 2 I do like to crank the treble a bit to open it up. I also like the amp with the depth boost on and the modern voicing.

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Finally got to play this thing last night. It sounds so good. There are so many knobs and buttons I have no idea wtf I’m doing.