Envoy Guitars = ViK (Seriously, f*ck this guy.)

• Thread starter Randy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zhysick

Reaction score
Oh, btw, I just realised that VIK blocked me on Instagram... maybe it was because I asked in one of his posts if this time he was going to deliver the guitars or just run away again with his customers money... maybe it was that... :lol:

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
W
31k followers on Insta, 73k followers on Facebook as of today anyway. I see his stuff get shared quite often. I don't know how that is translating to sales necessarily, although he did flex his Porsche last year.
Whats his Instagram?

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
i would love to hear from Brent or Dave Oh. two forum members "employed" by vik to see what they have to say these days.

Dumple Stilzkin

Pointy star bastard.
Reaction score
Seriously, this dude’s a wanker. Only in America will you find someone buying something that expensive only to just destroy it. I don’t care how big of a homophobic douche Vik is, there’s better options to get rid of a guitar out there. You know, such as giving it away to a deserving person who has shit gear. Or like someone mentioned turn it into a gay pride guitar.

Reaction score
manynecks.jpg

you won...

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Good for him, get the word out about Vik's bebaviour and the money owed. Anyone suggesting he give the guitar away obviously don't understand how social media works. The world is filled with people who sold their Vik's because of his reputation and behavior. You're going to have trouble finding a link to it though, because no one cares.

Guitar looked lame anyway

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Maybe the first time a Vik has ever been photographed on a cheap cellphone? Has a kinda LiveLeak quality to it.

SVMMONYR

Reaction score
Wrote a long rant without reading the above haha, but yeah good for him for destroying the guitar! Vik is a con artist and a liar!

Cool low key racist comment's on his writing, just had to point out that only the Chinese customers are cheapskates apart from Chris. It fuckin baffles me WHY would he entertain the idea of building a guitar for a cheapskate when there are TENS of customers willing for 10+ years to pay and have payed just to get their instrument and only told countless lies and empty promises?

I've waited 10 years for mine and no pics or updates have been given. Only that it's nearly finished but this that and the other excuse. The latest was that well it is good it's taking this long because now he has 10 years experience and the guitar will be 10x better as an result...

Chris, there are many, many people Vik has scammed over the years. If the lawsuit is coming, you can PM me and hopefully others for the EXACT SAME story you have experienced. One guy wrote on facebook that of the 8 guitar run he paid 2500 dollars, multiply that by 8 (assuming others did also) thats 20k swindled by 8 people! The custom order list was a long one, probably like 50 names + the 16 names of the 2 runs. He has made a living stealing peoples money, there is no two ways about it, no alternate truths or anything JUST FACTS!

#viktim#fuckthisguy

SVMMONYR

Reaction score
Seriously, this dude’s a wanker. Only in America will you find someone buying something that expensive only to just destroy it. I don’t care how big of a homophobic douche Vik is, there’s better options to get rid of a guitar out there. You know, such as giving it away to a deserving person who has shit gear. Or like someone mentioned turn it into a gay pride guitar.

See I think this is a stroke of pure genius. Guaranteed 99% of people (myself included) would never do this just because of the hefty price paid. This takes guts and is EXACTLY what is needed to get the point across. There is no greater good to come out of a Vik instrument, there just really isn't. No amount of charity or good intentions will truly satisfy a fed up customer than total annihilation.