ESP Owners Club-Show Us Your ESPs!

• Thread starter Church2224
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xzyryabx

Reaction score
I dig the white one -- I need a hardtail at some point. Did they do white binding on the headstock?
Please don't say that...my saving grace was that I prefer hardtails to floating bridges...and with our tastes so similar I'm afraid we may need to have that duel after all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Please don't say that...my saving grace was that I prefer hardtails to floating bridges...and with our tastes so similar I'm afraid we may need to have that duel after all.

You can always get a shot at the ones with the 12th fret or side block inlay.

xzyryabx

Reaction score
You can always get a shot at the ones with the 12th fret or side block inlay.
The way things are going that's gonna be your next fetish....only solution is duel, I really don't see a way around this at this point. See you at rishinomori park, I'll bring the swords, you bring you.

narad

Reaction score
The way things are going that's gonna be your next fetish....only solution is duel, I really don't see a way around this at this point. See you at rishinomori park, I'll bring the swords, you bring you.

Shouganai (though SSO bans hiragana now?)

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Someone will give you a better answer, but my understanding the horizon has a deeper carve to arch top than the MH.
the mass produced ones have the shallow cutout "usa version" where the custom shop ones usually have the deeper carved top

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Yea but he's got a giant stain on his carpet. That's how I cope with my jealousy of those three guitars. :D

Bdtunn

Reaction score
That purple sparkle Hammett v is the sheeeet! Minus it not having a floyd of course ;)

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely his sad but true guitar to replace the Jackson RR1. He was using another one of the sparkle V's to play sad but true live on Kimmel a few weeks ago.

1b4n3z

Reaction score
I was looking for a floyded Strat, in the middle of a hard rock kick or something. I don't know anything about Fenders and I received quite a few warnings from friends about those models, so I never got very far... Because of this little sweetie popped up just in time. ESP I do know and they never disappoint

IMG_20211012_170613.jpg

IMG_20211011_202338.jpg

Kids love it too (the room was completely dark):
IMG_20211012_181206.jpg

This one had the most innovative electronic configuration I've come across so far. In the bridge there was an EMG 89 X with the push pull volume; in the middle there was a lipstick tele pickup hooked up to a Duncan Blackouts Modular Preamp and in the neck Hot Rails Tele with its own volume. I made it a bit more boring with DiMarzio SDS-1's and Duncan TB-5, but man does it sound good.

narad

Reaction score
So does this mean the SV may finally return to the US market with the proper horn length?

Very nice

What do you mean? That looks like the US-market longer horn to me.

Latest posts