Europe got nothing, again. Thanks, Ibanez!

• Thread starter Schaug
  • Start date
  • Tags
    ibanez
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Schaug

Reaction score
NAMM 2015: Ibanez announces 2015 guitar line-up | MusicRadar

Well, it seems like Europe is left with scraps again. No new Prestige 7s. They seem to be forcing the Premium line for the former price point of a Prestige. So yeah... Schecter killed them last year, and it appears it will continue to do so again. Once again, great business policy, Ibanez. :noplease:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

_MonSTeR_

Reaction score
It's not Ibanez you need to complain about, it's your local distributer. They're the ones that choose which guitàrs to bring into the different European countries, not ibanez/Hoshino in Japan.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
Exotic premium 927 with a wedge/bubinga neck. Nice.

But really bummed to see no Titan 7 and no more moves back to the Lo Pro (like for the RGD). Oh well.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
jesus christ's sake why do they put that headstock on a roadcore?

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
That red quilt Premium looks sweet though, I'm just happy as long as they put out more guitars that aren't just solid black. Every guitar I've owned thus far are flat black superstrats :lol:

stuglue

Reaction score
Only one lefty model and at £30 more than the righty version. Cheers Ibanez

guitaardvark

Reaction score
I had no idea Paul Stanley was still relevant :lol:

The Wenge/Bubinga neck on the natty premium is pretty sweet

And the 8 string LP style is uh..... interesting.

ZeroS1gnol

Reaction score
It's not Ibanez you need to complain about, it's your local distributer. They're the ones that choose which guitàrs to bring into the different European countries, not ibanez/Hoshino in Japan.

I highly doubt this, because there is not one single distributor for all of Europe, yet all of Europe gets the same crap line up year after every goddamn year. Im quite pissed about it really. It kind of makes me wonder if the market is really that much bigger in the US. I'd suspect the opposite really.

Adamewf

Reaction score
The prestige line got some what of a push last year. Not a real fan of next years offerings

Stooge1996

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see if there is a difference in the US and JP markets. Pretty bummed overall but the roadcores and UV makes up for it.

AdenM

Illuminaughty
Reaction score
The Ziricote Premium is kind of cool but if it's 1.2k - I'd rather have a Schecter Banshee or used Prestige 7.