Exivious LIMINAL - Pre-order crowdfunding campaign

• Thread starter Tymon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
Holy.... there's a new album?! How did I miss this? I still rock the debut every couple of weeks. Picking this up as soon as I get off work. Good to hear you guys are still making kick-ass music :metal:

Overtone

Reaction score
Track 3 is my favorite so far… I just can't get enough of that melody guitar. The solos on track 4 are totally insane though!

efx1138

Reaction score
I got my pre-order edition with all the personalized goodies yesterday and the album is just fantastic. This is as close to ideal music as I've heard in many years.

Tymon and the rest, you guys are just great!

Tymon

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Nice to hear the good words, also on the mixing part of things. Since I do that as well.

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
Got the record - it is everything and more that I hoped and wished for. Massively different feel than the self-titled, more vibrant and colorful, rich and textured. This will make the dreary fall/winter months a little more tolerable. Thanks a ton for the music.

ncfiala

Silence you bastard
Reaction score
Got my CD yesterday and the album is absolutely awesome. And the little Seasons of Mist advertisement inside shows a new Cynic album coming out Feb. 14 (how was I not aware of this). Double win