Exivious LIMINAL - Pre-order crowdfunding campaign

• Thread starter Tymon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
So all this hype of the new album had me going back and listening to the first album the past few days, and it got me wondering; Were able tabs/notation released for any tracks from the first album? I would love to learn and analyze some of those songs (outside of what I can understand by my ear)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ScottyB724

Reaction score
Got an email with a link to download the artwork software for Liminal just now. Really cool stuff, very well done. Can't wait for the album!

davemeistro

Reaction score
Here's what I came up with--pretty neat stuff, more bands should do this sort of thing!

Attachments

• liminal.jpg
    liminal.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 31

Tymon

Reaction score
So all this hype of the new album had me going back and listening to the first album the past few days, and it got me wondering; Were able tabs/notation released for any tracks from the first album? I would love to learn and analyze some of those songs (outside of what I can understand by my ear)

Still no official tabs... it's been in the planning and works for like forever. There always seems to be more important stuff to do haha.

Tymon

Reaction score
News update:

We're very pleased to announce that Exivious has found a home with Season of Mist. After being independent since the beginning of the band, it's an exciting step for us to get signed. As such, we're proud and honored to be taken in by one of the most prestigious metal labels out there. Season of Mist is driven foremost by their passion for good music and they have an impressive roster of bands who are signed to them. We're very optimistic about a long and successful collaboration.

With this great news we announce the end of our pre-order crowdfunding campaign. Thanks again to everyone who supported the band, this album literally wouldn't have been possible without you!

The digipak version is still available for pre-order in the store section of our website. And for the people out there who waited until the end to get the 'Personalized Unique Edition', you're in luck! It will be available until the end of August.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome news Tymon, congrats. And thanks for reminding me to put my preorder in when I get paid this week :yesway:

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
I discovered these guys a month or two ago and recently heard their new songs the other day, ABSOLUTELY in love - maybe Tymon can clear this up, but does the preorder section on the website work for the US? I tried preordering but the Paypal site was in a foreign language, not sure if it would work/convert Euros to US Dollars. Really excited for this record regardless!

Tymon

Reaction score
I discovered these guys a month or two ago and recently heard their new songs the other day, ABSOLUTELY in love - maybe Tymon can clear this up, but does the preorder section on the website work for the US? I tried preordering but the Paypal site was in a foreign language, not sure if it would work/convert Euros to US Dollars. Really excited for this record regardless!

Thank you very much!

And that's strange, I thought I set PayPal up to always display in English. Well, we have a new store in development that will go live soon anyways. But to answer your question: yes, we ship worldwide and PayPal will just convert currencies. Though, it may be cheaper for you to order directly from a store in the US. With the low dollar price, the euro is kind of expensive for you.

davemeistro

Reaction score
Thank you very much!

And that's strange, I thought I set PayPal up to always display in English. Well, we have a new store in development that will go live soon anyways. But to answer your question: yes, we ship worldwide and PayPal will just convert currencies. Though, it may be cheaper for you to order directly from a store in the US. With the low dollar price, the euro is kind of expensive for you.

Just out of curiosity, if I were to buy your album at a store here in the States, would you/the band personally get any of that money, and if so would it be the same as buying it directly from you? I already pre-ordered mine, but it's something I always find myself asking whenever I buy merch that isn't directly from a band on their/the label's website or at a show.

Also, Deeply Woven is amazing, can't wait to get my hands on the album!!

Tymon

Reaction score
We used to make some good profit on CD sales back when we were independent. But now that we're signed, it's like this: We sell the CD for 12 euros. One euro gets deducted by PayPal, that's how they collect their fees. We buy the album from our label for 6 euros. Then there's shipping costs which are around 3.50 euros. So that results in a margin of 1.50 euros per CD. So it doesn't really matter to us where you buy the album at this point.

And thanks!

avinu

Reaction score
I don't know how this happened but I've never even heard of this band until this moment but damn... I'm in love.

:yesway::yesway:

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
Thank you so much Tymon! I suppose then i'll wait for a US store release as i'm still really interested in a physical copy. Though I may grab a shirt from your store even if the euro/dollar conversion is a bit higher :)

Tymon

Reaction score
Thank you so much Tymon! I suppose then i'll wait for a US store release as i'm still really interested in a physical copy. Though I may grab a shirt from your store even if the euro/dollar conversion is a bit higher :)

That's great, thanks!

Latest posts