Fear Factory - Aggression Continuum

• Thread starter sonoftheoldnorth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
I'm really surprised they played this one as I've always viewed the lyrics as a big "Fuck you!" to Dino...referencing the "infection has been removed", "the soul of this machine has improved" , "malignancies on the system will handicap, slow up, and rust"

Maybe he's spinning it around to shit on Burton by playing it.
Burton changed the lyrics a bit when they brought it back in 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I'm really surprised they played this one as I've always viewed the lyrics as a big "Fuck you!" to Dino...referencing the "infection has been removed", "the soul of this machine has improved" , "malignancies on the system will handicap, slow up, and rust"

Maybe he's spinning it around to shit on Burton by playing it.
They've been playing it since 2012/2013, when Burton was in the band. Already said earlier it the thread that Dino likes the song a lot, and he also knows it's about him lol.

Reaction score
I’ve been jonesing for one one these for a while now… someday hopefully

oojxugrpyy017x4w7rij.jpg

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
There's one of those and a black COW on Reverb right now... Funny enough the black one has a Seymour Duncan Retribution in it.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Milo is killing but I gotta say, I don't think Pete was nearly as tight on the kit as mike
I haven't watched the whole concert but I was surprised, especially right off the bat with What Will Become. The verse is very fast and intricate,
I was wondering if it was a monitoring issue. Are his performances are usually like that?

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
I am a huge fan of mike Heller work, I've seen them twice now with Pete and I have been less than impressed. I see a lot of people defending Pete because he is a more energetic player. I think that is a terrible argument.

fps

Kit
Reaction score
Every time I see footage of Milo, he's getting better as a frontman. God damn. A gem, screams and clean are both sick.

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
The drumming was definitely off at times, but milo is doing well and I do think that Fear Factory songs are quite difficult to pull off vocally (we've covered power shifter and the vocals are a fucker).

I saw them live with Burton around 12 odd years ago at Wacken and milo certainly sounds much better here!

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Sounds like a monitoring/in ear issue with the drums, he got better as the show went on. But hey at least we aren't saying the vocals are the weak link live anymore :lol: and yeah Milo has gotten much better. Dude is sounding on point with the records now.

I haven't watched the whole concert but I was surprised, especially right off the bat with What Will Become. The verse is very fast and intricate,
I was wondering if it was a monitoring issue. Are his performances are usually like that?

Also yeah What will Become is surprisingly difficult. Going from midpaced to rapid fire on a dime repeatedly like that fucks me up on guitar.