FEELER - USA B.C. Rich Warlock bolt-on (6-string)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: It's a bolt-on with a non-recessed Takeuchi licensed Floyd Rose, and I believe it to be Class Axe era (late '80s, basically). I believe the body to be alder, neck is maple with a rosewood board. Some chips and dings, and the hardware is a bit aged...definitely a player's guitar, but no serious damage at all. Plays and sounds great, and doesn't look bad unless you're overly picky.

Modifications (if any): Tone knob and second volume knob removed from the circuit, so it has a master volume and a pickup switch. I'll be putting the stock pickups back in if I decide to sell.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case, trem bar.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Malden, MA

Contact Info (No Phone #s): Please contact me here by PM

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): FalseRevRG on Harmony Central, WarriorOfMetal on metalguitarist.org, metal-warrior85 on ebay

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I'm posting this as a feeler to see what I can get. Let's say $500 to start, and I'll consider reasonable offers.

Pictures:
warlock-bardens.jpg

warlockback.jpg

warlockheadstock.jpg

warlockpickupfront.jpg

warlockpickupback.jpg

I'm playing with the idea of selling one of my 6-strings to help fund a new amp that I've had pretty intense GAS for, and this is the one that has the least sentimental value to me, although I still really don't want to get rid of it, because it's such a nice guitar and sounds so awesome.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fantom

Misses his 6 strings
Reaction score
You have GAS with a Savage 120? Nice... anyways... AFAIK, the Class Axe era BC Rich guitars had "T.M." stamped on the head stock by the logo. That might be worth knowing since Class Axe didn't come into the picture til 89.

777timesgod

Officially the unofficial Forum Censor
Reaction score
You have GAS with a Savage 120? Nice... anyways... AFAIK, the Class Axe era BC Rich guitars had "T.M." stamped on the head stock by the logo. That might be worth knowing since Class Axe didn't come into the picture til 89.

I am not sure about that, i saw many class axe models without T.M on the headstock. Just "B.C Rich".:agreed:

Reaction score

Class Axe took over in 1987. I used to own an 87 USA Gunslinger. GREAT guitar, and I got a steal (a whopping $148..from a Music store even!). Anyway, maybe try the BC Rich forum for selling it? BC Rich Players - An Online Community and Gallery Showcase most of the Moser guys are snobs to the class axe series so I wouldn't try the MCS forum.

WarriorOfMetal

The Dragonrider
Contributor
Reaction score
Class Axe took over in 1987. I used to own an 87 USA Gunslinger. GREAT guitar, and I got a steal (a whopping $148..from a Music store even!). Anyway, maybe try the BC Rich forum for selling it? BC Rich Players - An Online Community and Gallery Showcase most of the Moser guys are snobs to the class axe series so I wouldn't try the MCS forum.

I got a similar price on an old Gunslinger at a pawnshop in Fairfax a few years ago...awesome guitar :yesway:

Now how about a buyer? :idea:

777timesgod

Officially the unofficial Forum Censor
Reaction score
most of the Moser guys are snobs to the class axe series so I wouldn't try the MCS forum.

Why shouldnt they? Any Moser Custom made guitar is light years ahead of any Class Axe B.C Rich and if we narrow it down to Neck-thru CS models then there is no competition at all dude, not from any era of bc rich. This is a very good guitar but not a unique masterpiece like the Mosers.:yesway::hbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.