Reaction score
gtr3.jpg

neck1.jpg

fret.jpg

neck.jpg

gtr.jpg

gtr1.jpg

gtr2.jpg

based it loosely off the ibanez BTB Bass shape cause ive always loved it, current specs are/will be

Sipo Mahogany Body
African Mahogany Neck
Ebony Fretboard
4 to a side headstock
27" scale
Hipshot 8 string bridge
most likely a 20" radius
1x volume knob
3 way toggle switch

ill keep everyone up to snuff with the deal, planing the body within the next few days

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Yea... I'm gonna need you to hurry the hell up and build this. I've been wanting to see an 8 string shaped like that for a while now.

celticelk

Reaction score
Wow. That upper horn is...um...very distinguished. =) Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Daken1134

Reaction score
i gotta go buy a router jig before i really work on the routing obviously but where did everyone here get theirs? whats a good amount to invest in one

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
i gotta go buy a router jig before i really work on the routing obviously but where did everyone here get theirs? whats a good amount to invest in one

Structural Aluminum

Scherzo referred me to Parker extruded aluminum, if you can find a dealer near you and don't mind designing and putting together your own jig then this is a good way to go. I'll be getting mine very soon and will probably make a router table too.

Daken1134

Reaction score
got it planed to 1 1/8" thick and this weekend im going to buy my own band saw and drill press, etc so i dont have to drive to my buddies in order to do any cuts, more pics coming probably tomarow