Formula One thread

• Thread starter TheDuatAwaits
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
Yea really shocked about Ferrari. But man am I excited about the fights for P4/5/6, the field is looking very close, and I'm stoked to see Norris taking 4th here <3
Nice risk of Max going with the yellow tires in Q2, hope to see that paying off tomorrow :)

TheTrooper

Reaction score
I retreat what I said about Ferrari.
S*it is actually better than that.
McLaren on fire, did not expect them to be THIS good (I'll risk it and say they will be in front of Ferrari in the Championship)

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Ferrari might be the 6th fastest car in qualifying! Great job by McLaren and Racing Point. Daniel got very unlucky.

Every team gained team except Red Bull, who did basically the same time, and the Ferrari engines. Haas lost 6 tenth, Ferrari lost 9 tenths and Alfa lost 1.1 seconds. They must have been cheating hard!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheTrooper

Reaction score
Ferrari might be the 6th fastest car in qualifying! Great job by McLaren and Racing Point. Daniel got very unlucky.

Every team gained team except Red Bull, who did basically the same time, and the Ferrari engines. Haas lost 6 tenth, Ferrari lost 9 tenths and Alfa lost 1.1 seconds. They must have been cheating hard!
At least we'll see a lot of battles in the midfield, even if the car are much much more closer together

Viginez

Reaction score
Honestly, if Mercedes put their mind to social issues the way they went after dominating F1, I'm sure we could have world peace in 2 or 3 months tops.
please no

worldwide-auctioneers-versteigert-adolf-hitlers-mercedes-benz-typ-770-in-amerika-kommt-hitlers-hauptparadewagen-unter-den-hammer-12643.jpg

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Nah dude I’m just imagining Drive to Survive scenes of him bickering with Abiteboul about failed promises, should be great entertainment and it’s gonna be glorious :lol:
Alonso could win every race in the two years if his contract and Drive to Survive would still manufacture that storyline.

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
Alonso could win every race in the two years if his contract and Drive to Survive would still manufacture that storyline.
You mean with the new regulation overhaul? Yea definitely, only god knows who can end up on top there.
Though I'm secretly hoping that Williams will get there Brawn GP scenario there :)