Formula One thread

• Thread starter TheDuatAwaits
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Every so often something like today happens and I think I've never seen anyone do a lap like that before. And then I remember all the other times Lewis has done a lap like that.

r33per

Reaction score
Man's a legend. The young-uns were putting in some great performances today. Then that happened.
:holy:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StevenC

Needs a hobby
Reaction score
Haha yees, any other new/old tracks you guys would like to see?
I'd like to see F1 at Motegi, or Brands Hatch. Other than that, all of my favourite race tracks are already on the calendar (because there aren't that many good race tracks in the world).

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
I'd like to see F1 at Motegi, or Brands Hatch. Other than that, all of my favourite race tracks are already on the calendar (because there aren't that many good race tracks in the world).
Cool! I'm not all familiar with Motegi but every time I do see it I'm a little disapointed that the oval and road course are not connected in any way haha.
Old Hockenheim ;)
Adelaide
Adelaide get's my vote too! that'd be awesome.

One of my fav tracks is Watkins Glen (the long layout) but that's never ever gonna happen.

Latest posts