Fredrik’s 2012 Ibanez LACS Hybrid 8 Prototype

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
By the way, for the ill-informed, here's an Ibanez Firebrand:

102624319-studio-still-life-of-a-1974-ibanez-firebrand-gettyimages.jpg

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
I love it. Very much.

I wanna see a BTB shape 8 string though. I am having a BTB inspired guitar made, but i'd love to see an actual Ibby BTB2228

frogunrua

Lord of the Afros
Reaction score
Just the other day I was thinking about how cool a firebird 8 string would be and then this. I would prefer it to have the firebirds lower horn though and be in white! I still think its awesome though.

Spaceman_Spiff

Contributor
Reaction score
I personally don't like it. Also why in the hell in threads of new sig models is there the inevitable comment where some self-important elitist fanboy says "Wow this thread is so lolz. Bunch of hater nitpickers!" I just always thought that it was possible to have an opinion. Guess not. /butthurt

Dayn

Reaction score
The Firebird/Thunderbird shape is the only shape I like as much as a superstrat... if not more. And I don't know why. But I love this guitar very much.

...I sound like a wistful romantic.

BlackStar7

Lord Autumnbottom
Reaction score
So I wonder what level of recognition it takes for LACs to design an essentially new body shape for an endorsee. Other than Paul Gilbert's Fireman, which isn't even that much of a new body template, I can't really think of anyone who's basically had something new done for them. Am I missing somebody? Neat either way.

maliciousteve

Contributor
Reaction score
That looks awful. I love the look of his RG's and the Iceman 8 string but that looks like a kids toy.