FS: Caparison Dellinger Pro.Trans.Dark Rose *NEW* (Discontinued Model)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Well this is a rarity, a Caparison I ordered that actually wasn't snatched up long before I ever got it in stock! This is a beautiful brand new 2008 Dellinger Pro in the gorgeous Trans Dark Rose finish. This is one of the last models as it's being discontinued is 2009.

Features

· Mahogany body w/ beautiful trans dark rose progressive finish
· Ebony fingerboard w/ abalone inlays
· Schaller S-FRT II Trem
· 24 frets
· 25.5 scale
· Maple neck w/ binding
· Caparison H-S-S pickups (PH-R, VS-I, SH-N)
· Original Caparison form-fit hard case

What makes the Dellinger special in my eyes is it has the classic metal superstrat vibe, but with a feel, tone and aesthetic that is pure class & simply sounds gigantic. This guitar has a beefy, punchy low end, with an aggressive low-mid roar, with highs that have a lot of bite and harmonics but aren't overly bright. The guitar generally has a warm, full-bodied sound with a lot of attack and resonance. The mahogany Caparison uses in conjunction with their stained matte finish is simply awesome, and the pickups are very expressive and balanced.

I had a chance to directly A/B this piece to both an alder Jackson USA and an alder Caparison as well, and both sounded thin and 2D compared to the Dellinger. This thing really has some serious tone. It plays and feels wonderful as well. The neck is extremely comfortable and fast. The smooth-as-silk ebony fretboard and incredible fretwork really have a great feel as well. I also find the finish to be absolutely beautiful as well, but I'll let you guys decide that :)

This Dellinger runs at the $1999* and I include: free shipping, warranty/tools, and a comprehensive full custom setup to your specs (tuning, string gauges/brand of your choice, setup preferences, etc). I also offer FREE pickup installation and a discount if you order a Bare Knuckle through me along with the guitar. It of course comes with the original form-fit case as well.

Please Note: It's important to point out again that this model is discontinued and that Caparison (like every guitar company) will be seeing price increases starting in '09. The $1999 is the lowest price I'm allowed to put into print, but I may be able to offer SS.org members a discount if they contact me directly or by phone (message me for contact information).

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions or would like to order, don't hesitate to get in touch. I'd also be happy to take more pics or to provide references to some of my many happy Caparison customers I've been privileged to get to know over the last 5-6 months since I've been doing this :metal:

Cheers :cheers:

Nick
The Axe Palace
nick[at]axepalace[dot]com

24.jpg

23.jpg

20.jpg

01.jpg

17.jpg

04.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

25.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm extending my free shipping offer to Canada and selected European countries as well.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
any idea what sort of percentage markup we are looking at in 09?

Itaru is not informing us dealers until the NAMM show regarding the specific '09 prices, and actually NAMM is when the new prices go into effect officially I believe.

Nick

Reaction score
fuck my employer for not paying my bonus till february

i need it NAOW!

I'll keep an eye on this thread but with terms like your offering id imagine this will shift quite quickly.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
fuck my employer for not paying my bonus till february

i need it NAOW!

I'll keep an eye on this thread but with terms like your offering id imagine this will shift quite quickly.

I'd hope so but you never know ;)

Nick

Reaction score
cool man well i work in finance who knows what my bonus will be lol! but if its in line with last years were then i should be onto some money in feb if its still available i'll pm :yesway:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
cool man well i work in finance who knows what my bonus will be lol! but if its in line with last years were then i should be onto some money in feb if its still available i'll pm :yesway:

It won't be around in February I'm sure, but if there's a different model you'd like I could try to hook you up as well with a similar offer. I'd cry if it took me that long to move this :lol:

Nick

Reaction score
haha i dont imagine it will be around that long either as its far to :yum: to not sell!

cool i'll check out what you have at the time im quite keen on angelus models but it depends on how much my employer wants to fork out at bonus time.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
haha i dont imagine it will be around that long either as its far to :yum: to not sell!

cool i'll check out what you have at the time im quite keen on angelus models but it depends on how much my employer wants to fork out at bonus time.

Cool. Yeah the Angelus HGS was a fine specimen, probably the one I miss most along w/ the Iris Violet Horus.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot to ever sell here, but if someone wants it, I can offer a really good deal privately. I have 6 more Caparisons coming in within the next week or two and need to move this.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Quick question for you, do you do shipping to Canadia for free all the time with all orders?

Generally yes, I offer free shipping for almost everything. Sometimes even to Canada or Europe, it just depends.

Status
Not open for further replies.