Greetings from Warwick Basses & Framus Guitars!

• Thread starter Warwick_Official
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lirtle

Reaction score
I pass by the custom shop every morning on my way to school. That place is so sick.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Sounds great! As we say here at Warwick: "If you can dream it, we can build it"!

And as I say here in my brain: "I can't afford no custom guitar!" :rofl:

I joke. :)

But seriously, I do plan on keeping an eye out for a 5-string Streamer as a potential bass in the future. :)

BlacKat Guitars

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Spent some entertaining and interesting time in Markneukirchen and definitely learned a lot. :)

Tom S.

Warwick_Official

Reaction score
Thanks again for the welcome. Yes, Markneukirchen is quite an interesting place...and the Warwick / Framus factory is a real experience. I see you're in Warsaw...When were you there?

BlacKat Guitars

Reaction score
In 2008 and a bit in 2009. I worked in sales department. I remember some guys from US team - Tyler and Freddy, not sure if they are still there...

Warwick_Official

Reaction score
In 2008 and a bit in 2009. I worked in sales department. I remember some guys from US team - Tyler and Freddy, not sure if they are still there...

Nice! There's been many refinements in the factory in the last 4 years...all with the goal of creating a higher quality, more consistent product. There are some truly cutting-edge technologies being used, along with highly skilled craftsman that do all the hand work - that even the most advanced machines can't do. Quality control is at an all-time high...and the instruments coming out today are really something to behold. There's a lot of passion and enthusiasm...which I believe gives the player the best experience possible.

BlacKat Guitars

Reaction score
Nice! There's been many refinements in the factory in the last 4 years...all with the goal of creating a higher quality, more consistent product. There are some truly cutting-edge technologies being used, along with highly skilled craftsman that do all the hand work - that even the most advanced machines can't do. Quality control is at an all-time high...and the instruments coming out today are really something to behold. There's a lot of passion and enthusiasm...which I believe gives the player the best experience possible.

Yeah, I've heard about this from Tomek, current sales rep from Poland. I'm not crazy about Framus guitars (amps are cool though), but Warwick basses are definitely among the best on the market, Corvette $$ is my favourite. :)

Warwick_Official

Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard about this from Tomek, current sales rep from Poland. I'm not crazy about Framus guitars (amps are cool though), but Warwick basses are definitely among the best on the market, Corvette $$ is my favourite. :)
The Corvette $$ is a really versatile instrument. With so many models and options available...the entire line covers so much ground. The hard part is making a choice!

Warwick_Official

Reaction score
Hello all,

I wanted to kickstart this forum back up, and let you all know I am available to answer all your questions and will help you with all of your Warwick an Framus needs!

Best,

Mike
Warwick USA

Dan

Reaction score
Please make your guitars more available in the UK, I can't find them anywhere.

This, I've been looking to play some of your 7's for a while. Any chance you could help with this Mike? I'd be happy to be your British roadtester if you can make it happen :lol:

Warwick_Official

Reaction score
Skullcrusher,

Thanks for your interest! You can call us here at the NYC custom shop for any questions, custom orders, or direct orders: (212) 777-6990

For help looking for a dealer in the UK, try this : en/Dealer.html

If you know what you want, you can always place custom shop orders :)

Best,

Mike
Warwick USA