Greetings from Warwick Basses & Framus Guitars!

• Thread starter Warwick_Official
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Warwick_Official

Reaction score
Dan,

For more information on acquiring a 7-string bass, please email info@warwick.de and you'll be replied to promptly. In the meantime, check out our artist Jeron Paul Thesseling and how he decided to play a seven-string: Ultra Low: An Interview with Jeroen Paul Thesseling

Hope this has been helpful. If you'd like to discuss this more in detail, you can call our NYC custom shop at 212-777-6990

Best,

Mike
Warwick USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Warwick_Official

Reaction score
Considering the superior quality of Warwick, all the aspects of production and sound, you truly get what you invest in them :)

If you call us at the Custom Shop, we can work out a price for one our 5-string Streamers that works!

Call us at 212-777-6990

Best,

Mike
Warwick USA

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
Whattttttt, Warwick is on SSO now? Sick! My favorite bass company (even though I don't really play and/or suck at bass) :lol: :wub:

Warwick_Official

Reaction score
Joseph,

Never too late to pick up a bass! I myself have been a guitar player for life, but picking up a bass can bring some real inspiration! And i'm sure you're familiar with the bottom four strings of a guitar right?

Best,

Mike
Warwick USA

Warwick_Official

Reaction score
Cb,

Glad to hear your satisfaction! Thumb basses can have that effect :)

PM me if you ever need repair or setup advice, or anything else!

Best,

Mike
Wawick USA