Hardtimes gets it: "Friendless Guitarist Asks Sweetwater Rep to be Best Man"

• Thread starter feraledge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
I was cracking up over this!

https://thehardtimes.net/culture/friendless-guitarist-asks-sweetwater-rep-to-be-best-man/

“Yeah, I talk to Matt about three times per week about fuzz and delay pedals,” explained Bowen, who has 74 Sweetwater customers in rotation in addition to Carlton. “But lately it’s been more and more insecurities about the wedding. He even confided he’s not sure Darnell is ‘the one,’ but I told him it’s just pre-wedding nerves.”

“But when he asked me to be his best man, I was stunned,” Bowen added. “There’s nothing in the manual about that.”
:lol::lol::lol:

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
damn the bit about the sweetwater reps leaving voicemails and calling at inconvenient times was perfect :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
So I guess this means my plan to announce the SS.org collective as my best man, and wheel you guys in on a monitor stand with a live feed of the chatroom wouldn't be a solid play then? ....Guys?