Harley Benton Fusion T line (Fusion series... but Tele)

• Thread starter HeHasTheJazzHands
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
https://www.gearnews.com/new-harley...-much-boutique-can-you-expect-for-under-e400/

Harley-Benton-Fusion-T-HH-Roasted-FNT.jpg

***fuck***
:lol:

I'd prefer an alder body, but shit these things look sweet.

Harley-Benton-Fusion-T-HH-EB-OCT.jpg

Has anyone tried these? I'm 1000% tempted to get the Green one with a trem as a christmas gift to myself. I kinda imagine them being higher-tier Squier quality, which isn't bad at all.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
I like the look of the Fusion series, stainless frets, two point wilkinson trem, locking tuners for a bargain price. I think the Harley Bentons same as Artist guitars here at least from same factory, a lot of guys saying they are very good value though not tried myself. https://www.thomannmusic.com/harley_benton_fusion_hsh_roasted_maple.htm

I'd like to see more real-world reviews rather than the world of youtube "influencers." It's why I'm a weeeee bit hesitant to get one ATM since I can't find a lot of reviews for the Fusion line.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
I'd like to see more real-world reviews rather than the world of youtube "influencers." It's why I'm a weeeee bit hesitant to get one ATM since I can't find a lot of reviews for the Fusion line.
I think I would be hesitant to get one ATM as well. Every website I've seen lately that says ATM some chick has something put in her butt and then in her mouth.

Adieu

Reaction score
Eurochinese conspiracy to kick Charvel's Mexifornian azz?

I play music

Reaction score
...THIS shameless used car dealer type??

They reaaaally need to recruit better influencers.
At least he admits who pays him. Makes him more credible than lots of other youtubers ..

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
The green one and black one have pup rings, whereas the natty one is direct mount. I wonder if that’s a final design, or if these are just protos?

spudmunkey

Reaction score
The green one and black one have pup rings, whereas the natty one is direct mount. I wonder if that’s a final design, or if these are just protos?
The green and black ones are from the lower priced line. The flamed comes with roasted neck woods, so that seems like they are treating it more like a more-modern line.

I play music

Reaction score
my bet would be on final design because they already have the whole photo series up on Thomann page
I think they have one product photo they sometimes put up before. but once they add the photo series that means they have already got the shipment. The guitars are probably being quality controlled at Thomann now.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Well,i much prefer this one...same price with the HBs.I might get it for christmas.LTD TE-200.

11484319.jpg

Needs me a whammy bar.

...THIS shameless used car dealer type??

They reaaaally need to recruit better influencers.

At least he admits who pays him. Makes him more credible than lots of other youtubers ..

Yeah, I hate how he's embraced the influencer bullshit, but at least hes blunt about it. :lol:

At the same time I'm taking his word with a grain of salt. Dude's even getting a HB sig model.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
Dude's only got 70k subscribers! How the hell?

CS guitars has twice as many subscribers. Not saying he deserves a signature production guitar, either, but...I don't really know where this was going, but...yeah.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Dude's only got 70k subscribers! How the hell?

CS guitars has twice as many subscribers. Not saying he deserves a signature production guitar, either, but...I don't really know where this was going, but...yeah.

Dude knows how to play the game. :lol:

But seriously, any opinions at all on the Fusion line? Anyone tried one?