Hate Eternal - Best of Vol. I Tab Book (transcribed by me!)

• Thread starter Evan89
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Evan89

Reaction score
I'm very happy to announce this tab book! I worked closely with Erik Rutan to make these transcriptions as accurate as humanly possible. It will be available for purchase next Tursday, June 10. I will do my best to answer any questions here. Things like track listing will be revealed next week. For info on my other books and transcriptions, check out my transcription thread here: https://www.sevenstring.org/threads/evans-official-transcription-thread.336738/

https://www.facebook.com/Hate.Eternal/posts/389597529203192
HE.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sonoftheoldnorth

Reaction score
I'd be down to transcribe some Morbid Angel if Trey is interested in doing it, and willing to devote the time and resources (iso tracks) to do it accurately.
I'll message Trey. I've a feeling he wouldn't want to spend the time and probably likes the 'mystique' aspect of no 100% accurate tabs around, probably thinks they are lame. I guess can only try and hope.

Rosal76

Reaction score
I'll message Trey. I've a feeling he wouldn't want to spend the time and probably likes the 'mystique' aspect of no 100% accurate tabs around, probably thinks they are lame. I guess can only try and hope.

Well, Evan just did the Hate eternal tab book with Erik. Erik was on Morbid angel's Domination and Gateways album. Maybe Erik could help with those 2 albums since he was on them. Obviously, Trey's solos would be the only thing missing. Also, really wouldn't mind a Cannibal corpse: Violence unimagined guitar tab book. I wouldn't think it would be too hard for Erik to remember what he played and Evan to transcribe since the album was only released last April and I believe Cannibal transcribe all of their music so all the musicians know what's going on in their songs. Make things much easier to make the tab book

Rosal76

Reaction score
If anyone here who is curious about the song list, here it is.
  1. All Hope Destroyed
  2. Behold Judas
  3. Bringer of Storms
  4. Catacombs
  5. I, Monarch
  6. Phoenix Amongst the Ashes
  7. Powers That Be
  8. Servants of the Gods
  9. Tombeau (Le Tombeau de la Fureur et Des Flammes)
  10. Whom Gods May Destroy
A little disappointed it didn't have Two Demons off of I, Monarch but nonetheless, very pleased with the list and can't wait to order the book and start covering the songs. :agreed:

Evan89

Reaction score
If anyone here who is curious about the song list, here it is.
  1. All Hope Destroyed
  2. Behold Judas
  3. Bringer of Storms
  4. Catacombs
  5. I, Monarch
  6. Phoenix Amongst the Ashes
  7. Powers That Be
  8. Servants of the Gods
  9. Tombeau (Le Tombeau de la Fureur et Des Flammes)
  10. Whom Gods May Destroy
A little disappointed it didn't have Two Demons off of I, Monarch but nonetheless, very pleased with the list and can't wait to order the book and start covering the songs. :agreed:
Orders should be live in a couple of hours. Obviously with a discography of seven albums, you won't please everyone with a 10-song best of, but I think Erik did a great job with the song selection. All albums except Infernus are represented. All songs are in C# standard tuning (C# F# B E G# C#).

sonoftheoldnorth

Reaction score
I'd be down to transcribe some Morbid Angel if Trey is interested in doing it, and willing to devote the time and resources (iso tracks) to do it accurately.
Trey says:
"One of these days I will make some proper tab books for my music."

I gave you a name drop and mentioned the Hate Eternal one looking awesome. Maybe you should contact him yourself.

Scordare

Reaction score
Just bought a print copy. Awesome..thanks for your work! I would love to see you guys do the first album, Conquering The Throne..it’s a masterpiece...Darkness by Oath!

Evan89

Reaction score
Trey says:
"One of these days I will make some proper tab books for my music."

I gave you a name drop and mentioned the Hate Eternal one looking awesome. Maybe you should contact him yourself.
I appreciate you reaching out, and thanks for the update! Would be cool to work with Trey to make it happen.
You are doing great work churning these out.
Thanks man!