Haunted Shores tabs?

• Thread starter FMG
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sama7x

Reaction score
i think it can help you guys
i still learning how to make tabs on guitar pro and i can't work on it, so i found this 2 videos

Sebski

Reaction score
Can someone pleeease make a new Passenger tab with what Mark's playing, I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't quite have the time to do it myself.

wjm123

Reaction score
Can someone pleeease make a new Passenger tab with what Mark's playing, I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't quite have the time to do it myself.

Here you go, still incomplete though, the first part of the song is the one Mark plays, forgot to edit the 2nd part of the song. You can just copy and paste over though:
Passenger1.gp5

ubersyntax

Banned
Reaction score
Bump for FF7 Prelude Bombfare. Anyone willing to post the tabs for this? I sent a PM to waynesworld91 but haven't heard back yet. Did anyone get a copy from him already willing to upload it to mediafire or dropbox or something? Thanks!

stblro

Reaction score
I figured out a little bit of Immaterial that wasn't in the tab if anyone's interested... a little sloppy, but I recorded right after I learned it :p

Sikthness

Reaction score
Sounds good man. unfortunately with the glare on your guitar its kinda hard to see exactly what you're playing, did you actually tab this out by any chance? if so, post that shit

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
Did anyone get a copy of the FF7 prelude tab from waynesworld91 that they'd be willing to send me please?

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
^^^ thanks man!

Is anyone willing to help me out with tabs for the FF7 Prelude Bombfare? I've messaged the guy a few posts back that said to message him for tabs and I've gotten no response. (Not sure if he's still on here anymore.) Anyone else willing to share? It would be a huge favor and definitely be deserving of some +rep! :D Thanks!