Hello

• Thread starter Sparkfriction
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkfriction

Reaction score
i am 100% sure i allready posted here... anyway, my name is Benjamin from Munich, i play sevenstring guitars and i am a long time lurker of this forum.

how i said, i am sure i posted in the last years... but my account said zero posts. anyway. i love music, guitars, gear (espacially boutique pedals) and i play all sort off styles with my 7-string Also, i like electronical music, hip-hop from the late 80's and 90's, i used to play with synths and did the turntablsim stuff a long time. but no bands or projects at the moment...

br00tz wise i am a big fan of Fear Factory and Meshuggah. But i listen to so much styles of music... it is a endless list. i just like "good" music.

current guitar is my first 7 string (funny..) but this old RG7321 just fits for the most stuff i play. it has a seymour duncan invader pu in the bridge and is rewired...

oh and my english sux - sorry for that.

EDIT: i play now for roundabout 10 years, but i am not a really good player. started with bass at shool in a hardcore band, later some funk and crossover. i spend a lot of time with electronical music beside the guitar... i am more a rhythmplayer as lead.

my main forum where i like to hang around is the effects forum of harmonycentral...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkfriction

Reaction score
a few pics (old and random) of my board and my guitar...

DSC00674.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC01444edit_zps2cf15252.jpg

PICT0024.jpg