Holy HELL!!! The Septor 8s turned out SWEET!!!

• Thread starter Galius
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
Does anyone have experience with the cepheus pickups?

For what it's worth, I'm one of those who originally started planning on replacing the pickups as soon as it arrived... and then really grooved on the stock Cepheus pickups.

My suggestion is to plan on replacing them, but give them a serious try for a month. Then post when the next person asks about replacing them before they've had a chance to try them. *laugh*

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

swayman

Reaction score
Man, for the money you pay for these babies, they just can't be beat really. I'm being quoted for a Silverburst, but man, seeing that Camo has got me thinking. It would have to be the most tasteful Camo paintwork I've seen on a guitar. I could probably just order a random colour & be completely happy...

$649.95? Are you serious? I can see myself having a few Agiles by the end of the year.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Man, for the money you pay for these babies, they just can't be beat really. I'm being quoted for a Silverburst, but man, seeing that Camo has got me thinking. It would have to be the most tasteful Camo paintwork I've seen on a guitar. I could probably just order a random colour & be completely happy...

$649.95? Are you serious? I can see myself having a few Agiles by the end of the year.

For sure, I really think that Agiles are a best bet for an 8 for most people. You really cant find the specs for less. The best part is that they were only $599 for this run shipping this month with the limited custom options.

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
For sure, I really think that Agiles are a best bet for an 8 for most people. You really cant find the specs for less. The best part is that they were only $599 for this run shipping this month with the limited custom options.

+1

Damn those Septor's have me gassing lol. Ive been opening the page everyday just to stare at the 725 Interceptor pro black flame with the blackouts but now the septor 8's have me drooling lol

splinter8451

Reaction score
Man... all GAS for the RGA8 just disappeared for the purple flame maple board Septor... Dammnnn.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
holy hell., that purple one better be mine!!

did anyone get notification to pay for these yet?

septor828rntribalpurplereversestock1.jpg

I got my notification like a week ago I think. Yours was a custom order too right?

Damn they look so sexy in purple, can't wait to see how mine will look with the ebony fretboard, I do like the rosewood though.

Reaction score
if and when someone buys that natural maple fretboard septor, make a ngd thread. and in that ngd thread, post pictures.

post a lot of big... fat... pictures.

all for my quiet observation of course :D

Mr. Big Noodles

Theory God
Reaction score
Anybody else notice that some have the reversed headstock, while others do not? In the image names, the ones with the reversed headstock say "reverse stock", but I see nothing in the product description. Hmm. :scratch:

septor828mntribalpurpleq1.jpg
septor828rnnatsatinashreversestock1.jpg
septor828mntribalgreenquilt1.jpg
septor828rntribalpurplereversestock1.jpg

Meshugger

Reaction score
What the....? This is exactly what i ordered as a semi-custom back in August! :eek:

septor828rntribalredreversestock1.jpg

28.625" scale neck: check!
Reverse headstock: check!
Rosewood fretboard: check!
Tribal red quilt top: check!

But i still haven't got a confirmation about sending it. Has it been lost perhaps? Or is too early?

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
I got my notification like a week ago I think. Yours was a custom order too right?

Damn they look so sexy in purple, can't wait to see how mine will look with the ebony fretboard, I do like the rosewood though.

Nah, I had the semi-custom order.. I'm pretty sure regular custom orders get sent out first though. congrats though, post a shit ton of pics! :hbang:

I'm pretty sure that one pictured is mine unless someone else ordered it as well, I sent him an e-mail to see if it is, so fingers crossed.

I gotta say that purple with the maple board is awfully sexy!

:agreed:
kinda had me second guessing my choice after I saw that.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
I see they've decided to produce their own bridge instead of using Hipshot. Still not too shabby looking, for the price.

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
FUCK

If this badoy is still around at the end of the month, im getting it. unbelievable.

waiting for guitars is a bitch though. I haven't gotten my Septor yet. :lol:

septor828mnnatsatinashreversestock5.jpg

QuambaFu

Reaction score
Ditto! I ordered a natural ash w/reversed headstock. Hope it ships soon.

What the....? This is exactly what i ordered as a semi-custom back in August! :eek:

septor828rntribalredreversestock1.jpg

28.625" scale neck: check!
Reverse headstock: check!
Rosewood fretboard: check!
Tribal red quilt top: check!

But i still haven't got a confirmation about sending it. Has it been lost perhaps? Or is too early?

MoNsTaR

Reaction score
septor828mnnatsatinashreversestock5.jpg

this is what i ordered for the january run.

i want it now :(

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
These are looking GREAT -- basically everything I could have asked for from Agile -- but I think when I have the money for an 8-string together I'm still leaning towards our forum's 'other' budget option..