Hughes And Kettner Switchblade 100

• Thread starter Opeth666
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opeth666

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Hughes And Kettner Switchblade in great condition only has about 30 hours of playing time on it. it has a small rash in the tolex on the right side I can get pictures of it. over all i'd give it a 9/10. it has El34s and 12AX7s
Modifications (if any):none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): just the manual
Location (City,State or City,Country):Corpus Christi Texas
Contact Info (No Phone #s) escoclipse14@yahoo.com, or PM me here.
References (eBay or other forum userid): escoclipse14 on the ebay, and have sold/bought stuff here on the org.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $700
3nd3k43ma5V15Y25X6a7c704fa86151b4160b.jpg

switchblade100.jpg

rear.jpg

rash.jpg

Id be interested in Trade depending on what you have. but mainly looking to sell it outright. its a great amp I love it even though its a little bit complicated for my liking with the built in effects and stuff, but it has a shitton of gain on tap.

looking for Ibanez Prestige 6 string guitars, 7 string guitars, maybe an 8, and other amp heads for trade!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ippon

Nobody
Reaction score
Does it come with the footswitch and if so, has it been re-wired to fix the phantom power and other twitchy issues?

:cheers:

Opeth666

Reaction score
bump for new pics and yes it has the original footswitch and manual.

as for the issues I havn't had a single issue with it really. the Only thing I don't like about it is the digital reverb. and I really don't use any effects so its more an amp than I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.