I unknowingly bought a Kiesel that someone made a 22 page thread complaining about.

• Thread starter Lord Voldemort
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Heh, unfortunately you've overlooked one detail, and now your whole argument has been invalidated.
I look forward to Jeff making fun of you on the next live😏
No matter, I am readying my army of Kiesel-hating forumites. The shitposting will challenge every banhammer on the internet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Voldemort

Reaction score
As a bit of a plot twist, I'm actually probably going to sell this guitar. One thing that wasn't advertised when I bought it was that it has a double thick neck profile. Not thicker neck profile, double thick. Thing seriously feels like a fucking baseball bat.

It's a shame too, I really like this guitar otherwise, but I much prefer the normal neck profile and this thing is well, double that

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
As a bit of a plot twist, I'm actually probably going to sell this guitar. One thing that wasn't advertised when I bought it was that it has a double thick neck profile. Not thicker neck profile, double thick. Thing seriously feels like a fucking baseball bat.

It's a shame too, I really like this guitar otherwise, but I much prefer the normal neck profile and this thing is well, double that
Keep it until the thread gets to 22 pages. You owe us that much!

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I think we should change the name of the thread to:

“I unknowingly made a 22 page thread about buying a guitar that someone made a 22 page thread about”.

Got some calipers? I'd love to know the mm thickness. Double thick would be what- 42mm or something?

Lord Voldemort

Reaction score
I think we should change the name of the thread to:

“I unknowingly made a 22 page thread about buying a guitar that someone made a 22 page thread about”.

I had no intention of creating a 22 page thread, but like the artificial intelligence that will one day mine my body for energy I've created something far greater than myself.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score

It's a corpsegrinder sig. Sell it back to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.