I unknowingly bought a Kiesel that someone made a 22 page thread complaining about.

• Thread starter Lord Voldemort
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
8v2mc2.jpg

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
Specs are largely preference, not really something I would knock in regard to craftsmanship or QC at all.
Specs are, however, a great candidate for "searching for problems", which was a big talking point in the video. Why is the neck shape suddenly a problem now, when it wasn't at the time the video was recorded?

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Specs are, however, a great candidate for "searching for problems", which was a big talking point in the video.
I don't remember much of the video so I can't really speculate on it right now, but that's a true statement at face value to me. If someone sells the idea of it being the Lord's answer to guitar and then doesn't like it, yea that's a little bit of a WTF. I didn't really commit it to memory one way or the other though.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
I love thick necks and I cannot lie
You other brothers can’t deny
When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a double wide Kiesel in your face you get sprung.
Fun Fact - My buddy's sister is the Vogue model dancing in that video - the one with no butt.

Lord Voldemort

Reaction score
Man, I do really like the guitar. It is built really well, sounds fucking awesome and it's really pretty. The neck didn't really bother me at first either, I don't mind 'em a little thick.

Yesterday I was recording for an hour or so and my hand was starting to cramp, though. I used to have really bad carpal tunnel problems, I can't fuck with that shit. I haven't felt that *ping* in my wrist in about 3 years, it's not good. So I'm not fucking around, I've already got a deal lined up for a Kiesel Crescent.

I'll have to scour the web looking if any threads have been made about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.