Ibanez 2014 NAMM Thread

• Thread starter jvms
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nick posted this photo earlier in the thread.

IMG_3249.jpg

Yes we've had those models in stock for months now, as has everyone else like Rich. I think the prices are actually quite fair given what you get for the money. Plus we include free DiMarzio upgrades to sweeten the pot even further.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ibanez Rules

rich@ibanezrules.com
Vendor
Reaction score
The APEX200's are due in country 7/12 according to my last back order report.

The RG655 in WH and CA are prop model to that buyers group ;/

Ibanez Rules

rich@ibanezrules.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Just to let everybody know, the DCM100 is finally official. All specs and pricing released by Dino earlier are correct, and they started taking orders yesterday. I have 8 on order due in November.

There is also a new JS2450 in Muscle Car Purple with chrome top Dimarzio's which is smoking cool! Otherwise same specs as a 2410.

A new ARZ Prestige with Bare Knuckles is also on order. No pics on these until Monday unless I can figure out how to save and photoshop the pdf. file!

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
Just to let everybody know, the DCM100 is finally official. All specs and pricing released by Dino earlier are correct, and they started taking orders yesterday. I have 8 on order due in November.

There is also a new JS2450 in Muscle Car Purple with chrome top Dimarzio's which is smoking cool! Otherwise same specs as a 2410.

A new ARZ Prestige with Bare Knuckles is also on order. No pics on these until Monday unless I can figure out how to save and photoshop the pdf. file!

All three points, especially the latter, make such awesome news. :hbang::hbang:

Ibanez Rules

rich@ibanezrules.com
Vendor
Reaction score
There are also a couple new Iron Label neck thru's, quilt top 9, figured top 7 fixed, I'll let Nick fill you in on those as I'm sure he'll probably be handling them. My experiment with Indo's in at an end except for maybe a couple Premium sigs, or special orders.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
There are also a couple new Iron Label neck thru's, quilt top 9, figured top 7 fixed, I'll let Nick fill you in on those as I'm sure he'll probably be handling them. My experiment with Indo's in at an end except for maybe a couple Premium sigs, or special orders.

Yeah the RGT Iron Label 7 will be popular I am sure. I too am excited to get the Dino's in. Those will be sweet.

Ibanez Rules

rich@ibanezrules.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Pics of the new guitars

ARZ6UCBKF.jpg

No factory pics of the DCM yet, I chopped up a sales sheet Dino sent me to put mine up a couple weeks ago.

Last edited:

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
I love the new Satriani - I wish it had an ebony board, as that would put it over the top, but I still want one.

I'm very intrigued by the ARZ but I'm not sure until I play one.

wilch

Reaction score
..and someone's dropped the ball early again I think!

Poplar burl 7421!
RG7421PBSBF-7dc4274beeae4e93dcf3df2147216bba.jpg

RG7421PBSBF_Body_Top-0e796d7f2dba13848a0891f12a49e6c1.jpg

neck through iron label 7
gsf-e2d95332a2ec6e291ac9697563a68d35.jpg

7 string BTB bass guitar!
BTB7ENTF-901c6ae3061597a0f25782614cbba232.jpg

The rest over at their website.

Ibanez Rules

rich@ibanezrules.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Summer is much different than Winter these days. Ibanez [and most majors] don't even do the show, so all the sales are thru PDF files that are sent out after the sales meetings without much restriction or rules on release.

Preacher

Lord of Beer
Reaction score
7 string BTB bass guitar!
BTB7ENTF-901c6ae3061597a0f25782614cbba232.jpg

The rest over at their website.

Hopefully this is a production model and not a limited run like the earlier one. SHame its not FF though, which I was expecting from the 4 string prototype pics floating around. Maybe next year :bowdown:

Ibanez Rules

rich@ibanezrules.com
Vendor
Reaction score
In a new twist

The JS was not meant to be released untill NOVEMBER!. It doesn't exist, forget I ever posted. The message was so strange and cryptic the November the reps heard as ETA only.

Carry on.

Ibanez Rules

rich@ibanezrules.com
Vendor
Reaction score
I did just inspect the new models and I have to say, there was actually some fret end finishing on the Iron Labels and base Indos. Possibly done at HUSA though, wasn't very highly polished, but was comfortable. Nick, please confirm when they come in if they're being done factory or that was just for the samples.

Also, the headstock logo on the ARZ is much nicer in person, pearl over abalone. Although the way the Fish and Wildlife service is going idiot on anything that has to do with "crushed up common garbage oyster shells", I've been lobbying for a return to possibly woods and or possibly plastics for inlay work. Until Washington pulls head from arse and repeals some of the idiocy in this bill everybody that ships anything with mother of toilet seat inlays is risking heavy fines and jail time. Crazy!

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nick, please confirm when they come in if they're being done factory or that was just for the samples.

I shall. We'll be getting them shortly. If the new Iron Labels have nicer fretwork thats always a plus, saves my tech from having to put a lot of time into them like he does now.