Ibanez 2015 - New Models & NAMM Thread

• Thread starter Xaios
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Buffnuggler

Reaction score
Anyone else with a PWM100 on order? I ordered one through axe palace, the wait is killing me!!

i don't have one, but im aggressively considering it. i really want one, but if possible i'd like to wait a bit on it. i have no idea how big the run is though, so i've been keeping my eye on the various dealers, once i see them start selling out i will probably snag one.

HeadofaHessian

Reaction score
i don't have one, but im aggressively considering it. i really want one, but if possible i'd like to wait a bit on it. i have no idea how big the run is though, so i've been keeping my eye on the various dealers, once i see them start selling out i will probably snag one.

When I ordered mine from Axe palace they said the run was "very limited". I saw BTBAM a few weeks ago in Boise and went through the meet and greet and asked Paul if he had heard anything about when they were supposed to start shipping and he said he was hearing sometime in august. Super nice guy by the way, just made me want the guitar more hahah. He was extremely excited to hear that I pre ordered one!

Buffnuggler

Reaction score
When I ordered mine from Axe palace they said the run was "very limited". I saw BTBAM a few weeks ago in Boise and went through the meet and greet and asked Paul if he had heard anything about when they were supposed to start shipping and he said he was hearing sometime in august. Super nice guy by the way, just made me want the guitar more hahah. He was extremely excited to hear that I pre ordered one!

oh man you're making me want to pull the trigger. i don't even see Axe Palace as having it listed on their site, so maybe you got the only one they had? if the run truly is super limited these things will have ridiculous aftermarket value because Paul has so many fans that would want these, and even beyond that the guitar is clearly suited for a huge range of styles.

i tracked down the same model Saber as he was playing in the Alaska video when that album came out thinking "i've gotta have paul's guitar." it's cool too, he had an LACS RG that was like the sister guitar to this S, but i'm glad his sig is what it is since he's basically always played the S shape.

HeadofaHessian

Reaction score
oh man you're making me want to pull the trigger. i don't even see Axe Palace as having it listed on their site, so maybe you got the only one they had? if the run truly is super limited these things will have ridiculous aftermarket value because Paul has so many fans that would want these, and even beyond that the guitar is clearly suited for a huge range of styles.

i tracked down the same model Saber as he was playing in the Alaska video when that album came out thinking "i've gotta have paul's guitar." it's cool too, he had an LACS RG that was like the sister guitar to this S, but i'm glad his sig is what it is since he's basically always played the S shape.
They haven't ever had it listed i just emailed and they said they had a couple on order so i put money down to claim one!